Russia Says US/UK Involved in Belgorod Attack

Originally published at: Russia Says US/UK Involved in Belgorod Attack | Infostormer.com

Russia has put out a statement accusing the United States and the United Kingdom of being directly involved in the recent attack on Belgorod. They said that consultants assisted the Kiev regime with the crime. It also looks as if cluster munitions were used to deliberately maximize civilian casualties.

MFA:

British and American consultants were directly involved in organising the terrorist attack on residential areas in #Belgorod, regularly inciting the Ukrainian authorities to commit brutal crimes.

The strike deliberately targeted places where civilians gather, particularly… pic.twitter.com/lU550Lu6aI

— Russian Embassy, UK (@RussianEmbassy) December 30, 2023

Attacking Belgorod like this is really quite ridiculous. As far as I’m aware, there are no military assets of any significance in Belgorod. Plus, the attack was directed at one of the main civilian areas of the city. I’m far from the only one saying this.

The Ukrainian Army, funded, led and armed by NATO has just bombed the Civilian centre of the Russian city of Belgorod.

They have directly targeted the city centre to kill innocent civilians. There is no military infrastructure here. I've been here myself. This is murder. pic.twitter.com/niWTYR9TB0

— Chay Bowes (@BowesChay) December 30, 2023

It appears as if these people are trying to goad Russia into attacking NATO which they would use to justify a direct confrontation with Russia. It’s insane, but it looks as if these people are willing to destroy the world if they don’t get their way.

The statements coming out of Washington DC are certainly not encouraging and seem to reflect this mindset.

US President Joe Biden has issued a warning, saying American military forces may enter into a direct conflict with Russia if Ukraine loses the war.https://t.co/3wn0jgQPgD pic.twitter.com/j6RiYADi0k

— Press TV (@PressTV) December 30, 2023

Russia has vowed revenge for these attacks. It is unknown what form that will come in but I would expect some serious attacks on Ukrainian territory over the next few days.

5 Likes

US army currently has a recruiting crisis. With these psychos in charge, I wonder if this will be followed by an awol/desertion crisis?

2 Likes

US army could not survive a force march to the nearest KFC.

1 Like

That’s exactly what happened with the German and Russian armies in WWI. Mass desertion, disintegration of military discipline and morale, political unrest among the troops. Such a breakdown could definitely happen in the US military if Shitbag Joe and his jew bosses push things too far.

1 Like

I’ve been saying this from the start of this Ukraine/Russia “war”… Putin needs to stop fucking around. The longer this goes the likely it will turn into a regional then world war. Hitler would have blitzkrieged their asses in a week. How is it that Ukraine can still import weapons from the evil USA? BOMB THE AIRPORTS AND SEAPORTS NOW then give the Ukraine Army one last chance at surrender. If they refuse, wipe them out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.