Russia in a State of War Due to Western Interference in the Ukraine

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/russia-in-a-state-of-war-due-to-western-interference-in-the-ukraine/

Russia is openly stating that they are in a state of war due to continued Western interference in the Ukraine conflict. Their operations in the Ukraine were originally called a “special military operation” but now their rhetoric is matching up with the reality.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov claims that Russia’s special military operation in Ukraine became a war due to the collective West’s interference in the conflict pic.twitter.com/2s8wDdLEFr

— RT (@RT_com) March 23, 2024

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨‼️ BREAKING: Russia is in a state of war

-> Is the SMO over and it’s officially war?

“Russia will continue to act in such a way that Ukraine's military potential cannot threaten the security of its citizens and its territory”

Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov pic.twitter.com/gKdkHYtbja

— Lord Bebo (@MyLordBebo) March 22, 2024

More specifically, Russia is at war with world Jewry. The Jews were responsible for the Maidan coup in 2014 which resulted in the situation we have today. They might not frame it this way, but that is just the reality of the situation.

The Ukraine is a corrupt regime run by a Jewish clown propped up by Jews in Washington DC. Russia is going to have to destroy it. They have no other option. This has become even more clear following yesterday’s attack on a Moscow concert hall. `

6 Likes

yes… By declaring “war” Russia will now use its full military might against Ukraine which is something that I’ve been hoping for… I am surprised by Putin’s naïveté. He thought that commonsense and logic was going to work against NATO psychopaths but this terror attack woke him out of his slumber and it demonstrates that any peace deal with Ukraine would have been violated anyway.

The next few weeks are going to be very interesting and dangerous not just for Ukraine and Russia but for The World as a whole.

3 Likes

Putin still has not retaliated against those responsible for blowing up the underwater Nordstream pipeline several months ago. There was also the attack on the Crimean bridge and the assassination of Darya Dugina, among many other outrages and provocations. I’m sure a lot of people will interpret his lack of response as an inability to do anything. But at the same time he must not give the appearance that he will react the way his enemies want him to. It’s a real game of 4D chess going on here.

4 Likes

Yes but because he didn’t play the tit for tat game they keep attacking. There comes a time when you have to respond but in a much bigger way than the terrorists expected. I think that’s what will soon happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.