Russia Finally Turning-up The Heat

Because of the theater terror attack, The good Russia People and their glorious leader, Vlad The Bad are getting serious in Ukraine. They’re rolling-out their super-sonic missiles and letting it rip. A bunker 6 stories underground was hit and destroyed killing a Polish advisor and a bunch of Ukrainian terrorists. Putin has said that any Polish troops in Ukraine will be legitimate targets so I assume that also means Americans too.

Putin has even issued death threats to some Ukrainian Military personnel stating; “you are a dead man walking”. This shit is getting real.

This is the action that I wanted Putin to take long ago but I assume that he was trying his best to not turn this into a big war. I think that Putin used bad judgement here. The only thing that NATO psychopath terrorists understand is force.

It’s going to be interesting and a bit scary to see how NATO responds to Russia’s new KICK ASS strategy in Ukraine. If NATO puts boots on the ground it could very easily escalate into a nuclear war.

Alastair Crooke explains in this interview by Judge Napolitano.

All of this insanity reminds me of a song by The Kinks, Apeman.

1 Like