Russia Destroys Massive TV Tower in Kharkov

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/russia-destroys-massive-tv-tower-in-kharkov/

Here’s new video footage of the Russian military taking out a massive television tower in Kharkov. The tower reportedly housed all sorts of important Ukrainian military communication equipment.

🇷🇺🇺🇦 The Kharkov TV tower no longer exists.

The Russian Aerospace Forces turned off Zelensky’s speeches … pic.twitter.com/8P1MtKHHZD

— Lord Bebo (@MyLordBebo) April 22, 2024

No reruns of Zelensky playing the piano with his junk for citizens in Kharkov. Russia said No. pic.twitter.com/kFZQtwo72I

— DD Geopolitics (@DD_Geopolitics) April 22, 2024

It has taken a bit longer than I originally anticipated, but it looks like the Russians are getting ready to take Kharkov. This strike on this tower was obviously in preparation for a future operation of some kind that will involve them taking the city.

Kharkov has historically been a city of Russian speakers. It belongs to Russia and not to this fake Ukraine entity currently being run by a sadistic homosexual Jewish cocaine addict.

6 Likes

I hope you’re right, Mr. Infostormer. Kharkov must be liberated by the Russians. That will definitely make the jews cry 6 million tears!:laughing:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.