Ruckus results from Confederate flag hoodie on campus

The day following the incident, that VP of campus life/inclusive excellence, Fanta Aw, sent an email to the school community stating “We recognize that the Confederate flag feels threatening to members of our community. As a university that values inclusion, freedom of expression and a culture of openness, we recognize that resolving the tensions that can arise between these issues is challenging.”

Student Francis Hernandez said the man’s attire made her so anxious that she “could no longer eat or enjoy her meal.” She posted several photos of the gent on her Facebook page and expressed dismay at the AUPD’s reaction. She referred to the entire situation as “violence”

2 Likes

the candyass liberals are afraid of colors arranged in a particular pattern.

2 Likes

I have a Fascist hoodie and a Remember the USS Liberty hoodie. I wonder how I would be received on that campus wearing them? The colored stoodints would probably leave me alone but the commie jew professors would PLOTZ.

3 Likes

White men have “white fragility” for failing to get upset over someone wearing a Confederate emblem, but her pretended fear and trembling over a person sitting across the room and ignoring her just means she is a victim.

1 Like

I have a big confederate flag in the back window of my car, a giant confederate flag on the garage wall, and another flag in my office!!! Don’t like it, don’t look at it.

3 Likes