Rotting Jew Corpse Dianne Feinstein Rolled Into US Senate

Originally published at: Rotting Jew Corpse Dianne Feinstein Rolled Into US Senate | Infostormer.com

After a lengthy absence, the hideous and demonic old Jew Dianne Feinstein was rolled into the US Senate.

This tweet is spot on. She literally looked like she was dug out of a grave and stuck on a wheelchair.

Don't forget we were told that Dianne Feinstein was out for months because of Shingles. So this is what shingles look like?

Looks like she was dug up from the grave. 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/KsdVSuX9m0

— Suhr Majesty ™ (@ULTRA_MAJESTY) May 10, 2023

She didn’t even seem to know where she was, but the Democrats need her vote in the Senate so they don’t care how any of it looks.

How can anybody think this democracy system is worth saving when you see shit like this?

8 Likes

AAAIIEEEE!!

How horrifying! It’s said your face reflects the real you as you age. She looks like death warmed over.

2 Likes

she reminds me of someone else…

3 Likes

That’s almost as bad!

I don’t understand this. My grandparents never looked this horrible.

2 Likes

When one considers a lich (undead) can exist for centuries with the aid of concoctions, such as adrenochrome, made from babies flesh and blood, this is not surprising. She has been denied her usual allotment of babies flesh as her usefulness is coming to an end. Which would explain the shape she’s in. They probably had to give her a shot so her mummified, undead carcass could be transported to this event without falling to pieces as I’m sure it’s probably the consistency of a mushroom and extremely fragile by now.

5 Likes

Ugly inside and out.

Yet the state will continue to vote for her and her gun-grabbing, Communist policies - even after she’s dead and gone.

3 Likes

Now we are seeing the creature’s true face.

2 Likes

it’s the Jew genes… every Jew woman I’ve ever known slowly turned into a witch-hag as they aged.

2 Likes

I can’t help thinking now of that witch from the Wizard of Oz.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.