Rosie O’Donnell Tries to Bribe GOP Senators to Vote Against Tax Reform

Originally published at: Rosie O’Donnell Tries to Bribe GOP Senators to Vote Against Tax Reform | Infostormer.com

ROSIE on Twitter: "susan - 2 million dollars cash call if u want to negotiate do u think your family is proud of u @sennatorcollins woman - mother - grandmother - sister - daughter u have betrayed us all dear god ask for forgiveness redeem ur soul tomorrow #NOTSEXIST… https://t.co/AcyM0hneqM"

Rosie O’Donnell was on Twitter trying to bribe Susan Collins and Jeff Flake to vote against the tax reform bill. She offered them $2 million a piece if they voted against the legislation. Her bribery attempt failed.

But bribing a public official is a serious crime punishable with hefty fines and lengthy jail sentences up to 15 years.

The proper law enforcement organizations should be contacted about O’Donnell’s illegal activities. After all, breaking the law is serious business and can’t be tolerated.

3 Likes

Strange that Richard, the Earl of Spencer, is still on Twitter. That makes me suspicious.
I’ll bet Jew Wife Jones and BJ Twatson are still there, too, along with shitlibs like Mr. O’Donnell. To hell with all of them.

2 Likes

We’ll see what happens but most of the people left on Twitter aren’t worth paying attention to. Watson and Jones seem to still be fagging it up with a blue check mark next to their names.

Spencer is the most establishment friendly personality associated with any sort of ethno-nationalism so I’m not surprised that he hasn’t been banned yet.

2 Likes

Rosie O’Donnell is a pig.

1 Like