Ronald Reagan Exposed as a Nigger-Hating Racist

Originally published at: Ronald Reagan Exposed as a Nigger-Hating Racist | Infostormer.com

This must be quite embarrassing for “conservatives” who have gone out of their way to prove that they aren’t “racist.” Too bad for them that their “conservative” hero Ronald Reagan was a racist who hated niggers and called them monkeys.

BBC:

Former US President Ronald Reagan described African delegates to the UN as “monkeys”, in newly-unearthed tapes published by a US magazine.

He made the comment in a 1971 telephone call with then-President Richard Nixon.

Mr Reagan, who was governor of California at the time, was angered that African delegates at the UN sided against the US in a vote.

Members of the Tanzanian delegation started dancing after the UN voted to recognise China and expel Taiwan.

Mr Reagan, who was a supporter of Taiwan, called the president the following day to express his apparent frustration.

He said: “To see those… monkeys from those African countries – damn them, they’re still uncomfortable wearing shoes!”

Mr Nixon, who quit as president in 1974, can then be heard laughing.

This proves conclusively that Republicans are the real racists and not the Democrats. Conservative shills should just embrace the hate and admit that they are racist just like Ronnie was.

7 Likes

I believe this to be one of the most important speeches Ronald Reagan ever gave.

4 Likes

Monkeys love shoes! That’s why j’s promoted bouncing ball games.

2 Likes

@Kroenen Maybe Governor Reagan was a better actor than we thought?

4 Likes

5 Likes

A real racist would describe the behavior as a “CHIMP OUT.” I hope someone can find the video of the African representative to the UN doing a chimpout as evidence for Regan’s disgust. Since the United States was a major financial contributor to the United Nations Regan was outraged that the United States paid for a platform for these sub-human to demonstrate a victory over the United States position. In 1970 the total United Nations contributions received from member nations was $159m; United States contribution was $50m, therefore the US paid almost 33% of the cost of the UN and these piss ant African Nations dump on the US. No wonder these subs were so excited.

2 Likes

Niggers are a plight forced upon humanity.
Besides the mongrel jewish serpent race and the evil, useless negroid race , i can actually tolerate some nonwhites in small doses.
They don’t outrage me as much in small doses and i don’t “hate them all” in the same way i basically hate ever nigger that has ever knuckle-dragged its useless ass on the face of this earth or the way i’d just assume remove the jewish DNA from the human gene pool.
With that said i cannot stand being in a place like SoCalifornia with all those beaners, chinks , mud people and SJW whites who are just as bad or worse than niggers ,muds or jews

2 Likes

He was pretty impressive in the 60’s and early 70’s. By the time he became President, I believe he was slowly losing his mind, which opened the door for (((some))) to manipulate him.

2 Likes

Completely correct Ray. I believe Reagan was the last truly elected President and they knew after Reagan it’s much easier to fake a presidential election than having to manage and manipulate one already in office.

Consider the advisor and cabinet members placed around him.
G.H.W. Bush -CFR
Alexander Haig-CFR
Caspar Weinberger-CFR
James A Baker-CFR
These people contradict the platform Reagan ran on in his election.

3 Likes

One of my favorites

3 Likes

Niggers are just so easy to make fun of; I can’t resist another

5 Likes

:joy:
LMAO!!!

20 characters

3 Likes

I hope they find more audio. That shit gives me the giggles. Going to play that in front of my boomer in-laws.

4 Likes

Terribly annoyed by boomers praising him. Don’t get me wrong I do appreciate his anti-communism in California but he was soft on mid east stuff. I was born in 1979 so I do remember the 1980’s. It sucked back then but it was whiter. Only saw niggs in the ballpark or tv. In 1986 Latin Kings attacked my town. Right then a task force should have been assembled to destroy them.

Check out his fake nuke attack on the USSR. Hilarious!

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you are referring to?

1 Like

It was a hot mic moment. Ronnie was doing a sound check and said it. Going to try to find it on YouTube.

1 Like

Search [ Reagen’s joke lead to high alert] NBC covered it.

2 Likes

Men of Nixon’s and Reagan’s generation were the last who could speak honestly about race.

3 Likes

Nixon had a conversayion with billy Graham discussing jewish influence in the US. Jews went wild when they heard it.
By James Warren
Chicago Tribune staff reporter
3-1-02

Rev. Billy Graham openly voiced a belief that Jews control the American media, calling it a “stranglehold” during a 1972 conversation with President Richard Nixon, according to a tape of the Oval Office meeting released Thursday by the National Archives.

“This stranglehold has got to be broken or the country’s going down the drain,” the nation’s best-known preacher declared as he agreed with a stream of bigoted Nixon comments about Jews and their perceived influence in American life.
https://rense.com/general20/billy.htm

4 Likes