Robert Mueller Gets #MeTooed!

Originally published at: Robert Mueller Gets #MeTooed! | Infostormer.com

It looks like Robert Mueller is getting #MeTooed. A man named Jack Burkman has said that he will be revealing the first of Mueller’s sex assault victims.

This Burkman guy seems like a very reputable individual. And besides, women must always be believed. We know this because the entire Jew-run media was telling us that a woman must be believed no matter what during the Brett Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. Evidence and facts don’t matter.

That’s why it is shocking to see how the Jew-run media is claiming that this is some type of scheme or hoax plot. Just look at the results I got from Google News when I searched for “Jack Burkman.”

How can they say that these things? They just spent several weeks telling us that women must be believed regardless of the situation.

The hypocrisy of their position indicates that they only will believe women when it negatively impacts their political enemies. So if that’s the way they want to play the game, that’s the game we’ll play.

So whoever this woman is, I will believe her 100 percent regardless of the facts or evidence. And besides, Mueller looks like a sex pervert who would do creepy shit to women.

This gives Donald Trump every right in the world to fire Mueller. We simply can’t have sex perverts like Mueller working for the United States government.

1 Like

Corrupt Mueller did a preemptive defense by saying that he has gotten information that someone has PAID a woman to say mean things about him and called for an FBI investigation into the matter. LOL… that will give him, oh, about an extra 2 weeks to mount a vigorous defense against these scurrilous allegations. let’s hope that the girl was underage at the time. bye bye asshole…

1 Like