Richard Spencer Stands With New Mexico's Cunt Governor

Originally published at: Richard Spencer Stands With New Mexico’s Cunt Governor | Infostormer.com

Richard Spencer stands with New Mexico’s cunt governor. He doesn’t want you to have the ability to defend yourself from illegal aliens, gang bangers and niggers. He wants you to trust the government to handle those things.

I stand with Gov. Grisham.

Gun violence is, no doubt, out of control. She’s obviously going after gang-bangers or “super predators,” if you will, who are flagrantly caring firearms.

Of course, the second-amendment people have no desire to actually solve or engage with a… https://t.co/hDClc5u0u4

— Richard Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 9, 2023

Spencer rightly got the ratio treatment for supporting this evil feminist cunt and not supporting the Second Amendment.

At this point, what is the difference between this faggot asshole and the average member of the Democrat Party? He’s one of the biggest pieces of shit formerly associated with the Alt-Right.

7 Likes

another right-winger cucks… who’s left? i guess it’s just Nick Fuentes but he’s been marginalized.

6 Likes

Who really is this faggot? He’s not kept a straight line on any position he’s ever claimed.
Oddly, those who have worked with him in the past are also questionable.

9 Likes

Lady Spencer is constantly trying to ingratiate himself with the liberal establishment but they will never want anything to do with his cucked ass.

6 Likes

Spencer changes his stance all the time. He’s like pendulum that swings back and forth. He always was a feminine cuck and should never have been trusted.

6 Likes

If anyone dare stand near and talk to him i bet his breath smells like jewish sperm.

4 Likes

Most likely flipped and then threatened by Jews to act as their spokesperson against Whites.

Won’t be the first time.

6 Likes

Never liked him back in 2016 or 15 or whenever he was supposedly rightwing. Something about him screamed shifty. Turns out it was correct. He’s a Scott Weiner tier faggot. Always trust your gut feelings, that’s why God gave them to us.

5 Likes

Remember when he was the face of the Alt-Right?

I also recall that Andrew Anglin’s troubles started after he defended Spencer’s mother, and now look at what Spencer has turned into.

3 Likes

I’m beginning to believe Spencer’s puppet strings run deep and pulled by many.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.