Richard Spencer Says Dune 2 is One of the Best Films Ever

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/richard-spencer-says-dune-2-is-one-of-the-best-films-ever/

Dune 2 officially sucks. That’s because Richard Spencer said that it was one of the best films he’s ever seen.

I just saw Dune part two. I’m at a loss for words.

— Richard Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 5, 2024

One of the best films I’ve ever seen.

— Richard Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 5, 2024

Spencer is a ZOG-controlled traitor who went from being involved in the Alt-Right to regurgitating Jewish talking points about anything and everything. He supported the Ukraine war and other stupidity. It’s really quite ridiculous for him to endorse a film that has all sorts of diversity shit purposefully included considering his history. He was probably ordered by his Jewish masters to say good things about the movie.

So basically, if Spencer says Dune 2 is a great film you can bet your bottom dollar that it is a big stinking pile of donkey shit.

6 Likes

Spencer’s opinion is completely insignificant.

5 Likes

For a short time between 2015-2017 I was intrigued by this guy and his fashy alt-right friends. They looked like male fashion models for Hugo Boss, spoke intelligently about Nietzsche and European art house films, were fans of Italian opera and all of that. But they turned out to be effete, narcissistic flakes and poseurs. Exactly the kind of people you don’t want involved in any revolutionary movement. Is there any chance Spencer was being sarcastic when he praised Dune Coon 2 ?

3 Likes

Agreed! He seemed quite promising in the beginning, intelligent, forceful and stylish. Unfortunately, there was little substance beneath the exterior.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.