Retailers Flee Cities Over Niggers and Diversity Crime

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/retailers-flee-cities-over-niggers-and-diversity-crime/

Retailers are leaving American cities because the local governments and police departments can’t control all of the crime that niggers and diversity populations are doing.

Under siege: Retailers flee cities as unarmed security, public authorities fail to curb theftshttps://t.co/8YrnpqH5Tr pic.twitter.com/uSfKcj3rD5

— The Washington Times (@WashTimes) February 8, 2024

This is just another story illustrating the decline of America. Eastern European, Russian and Asian cities do not have these types of issues.

I honestly couldn’t care less about these cities though. These cities are godless shitholes. We’d be better off if Russia nuked them. If let’s say all of the major urban centers in the US were nuked, America’s demographics would be restored to much more favorable levels. It would also eliminate much of the shitlib scum that have championed all these destructive and evil policies.

9 Likes

despite the obvious Niggerization downfall of America The Liberals don’t see it as a Black problem, they see it as a White problem. There is no way you can convince them that Niggers are sub-human, missing-links… You can point to crime statistics, IQ statistics et but they will always believe that people are the same and keep making excuses as to why Niggers behave like savages.

Even if this were true and that Whitey is to blame for Nigger crime, I still wouldn’t want them around me doing crime. It’s suicidal to think that Whites can be safe around Blacks.

When I have a discussion with a dumbass liberal Xtian they ask: “it’s not all Blacks is it?” which is a really dumb argument. Sure there are stupid Niggers that don’t rob, murder and destroy but EVERY SINGLE BLACK AREA OF THE WORLD IS CRIME-RIDDEN AND DANGEROUS.

Even if there are some “good” Blacks they’re still going to be moron savages that take delight when Blacks attack Whites. Look no further than the White guy getting mugged by Niggers in front of a McDonald’s. The Niggers inside the restaurant were video taping and enjoying the show UNTIL the White Guy pulls a gun they they start screaming, worried about their fellow criminal Niggers.

7 Likes

Large swaths of the formerly nice, downtown shopping area of San Francisco are now empty, including the once-beautiful, high-end mall with Nordstroms as its flagship store.

People reported being attacked in the parking structures and/or coming out and finding their car windows smashed in.

There are now tours you can take through these wretched areas - it’s becoming a tourist hot spot to view drug-addled homeless shooting up in the streets, closed, graffiti-covered, boarded up businesses and block after block of tents in what was a once-prosperous area.

San Francisco is losing population. You will find no sympathy from me as retarded voters continue to support the likes of Gavin Newsom, the idiot mayor of SF, London Breed, and the destructive Jew state rep, Scott Weiner whose bills are about destroying what’s left of California’s White neighborhoods.

9 Likes

yes but unfortunately, Cali libs are coming to Florida and bringing their politics with them. They never learn…

8 Likes

Let’s see…if NYC, LA, and San Francisco were gone, we’d probably have a Red nation.

It warms my heart thinking of such things.

7 Likes

California used to be a solid-red state with the best schools in the nation, we even bragged about it - until we were infested with New York Jews and other lefty outsiders who changed our politics.

That and an unfettered invasion of millions of low IQ mestizos.

10 Likes

I fended off a sucker punch from a vibrant while at the mall the other day. He backed off, but remained aggressive, angry and threatening. F*ck these “people” - I will laugh when they start complaining about “food deserts” developing and other services disappearing. Oh boo hoo, so sad how there is nothing left to loot.

Let 'em starve!!!

10 Likes

Good for you. Had the same thing happen, some punk tried to pull the Knockout Game on me. I saw him coming in the nick of time and threw up an arm to block the punch. Having lost the element of surprise, he ran away.

9 Likes

Nothing else to add. except…niggers

4 Likes

It doesn’t take a genius to see that diversity is a cancer and it’s the usual racial groups responsible.

These stores are not fleeing or closing because they’re in White areas. it’s because the niggers destroy everything they touch but I’m sure it will be blamed on “racism”

6 Likes

Niggers will ruin everything. Glad I live in the country with my fellow white folks.

5 Likes

Rural areas are not immune from ZOG attacks though. Ruby Ridge, Waco, the murders of LaVoy Finicum and Gordon Kahl all took place far away from the diversity of the big city.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.