Republicans Projected to Take Back Control of the House

Originally published at: Republicans Projected to Take Back Control of the House | Infostormer.com

The Republicans are now projected to take back control of the House by a slim margin. This changes nothing. They’re just going to pass bills that go nowhere to pacify the base while business continues as usual.

In the next 2 years, the Republican led House will pass 2 types of bills:

1. “Messaging bills,” full of great policy but doomed to veto by the President’s pen if they make it past the Senate.

2. “Government funding bills,” certain to become law. These are where the action is.

— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) November 16, 2022

We’ll probably also see a number of committee investigations that ultimately result in no action taken against the many criminals inside this criminal Jew government system.

Even if the so-called “red wave” happened, we’d be seeing the same type of behavior from these people. That’s why I had very little interest in the outcome of these midterms. There’s too many Republican shills for there to be any real changes.

I guess it is good that the old alcoholic cunt Nancy Pelosi won’t be the House Speaker any longer, but that’s a very minor victory and means nothing from a policy perspective.

2 Likes

Democrats are in the process of trying to steal ALL of the remaining house seats - counting is STILL going on a week later.

According to CNN, the Republicans are stuck at 217 seats and the rest are still being counted.

Would not surprise me if he final count for the Republicans ends right there at 217.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.