Republican Wins Texas District Held by Democrats for 139 Years

Originally published at: Republican Wins Texas District Held by Democrats for 139 Years | Infostormer.com

The Democrats have gone so insane that a Texas district held by Democrats for 139 years has just gone over to the Republicans. The loss of this state Senate seat is a fairly significant blow to the Democrats.

It’s worth mentioning that this is an area with a huge Hispanic demographic. It is also a district that rests along the southern border. Turns out that even racial minorities are sick of the country getting invaded. And why would they support open borders? This invasion sure as hell doesn’t benefit them any.

This could be the start of a trend where a significant number of minorities begin voting for Republicans. If the GOP gets a sizable percentage of Hispanics supporting their platform along with most Whites, the Democrats will be relegated to a fringe opposition.

There’s been talk about how Ted Cruz might lose his Texas Senate seat to this wacky Communist nut Beto O’Rourke. Of course, they also said that Donald Trump was in danger of losing Texas during the 2016 presidential election and he won easily.

The national media has been painting O’Rourke as some type of trendy new leftist political figure. They got all these goofy videos of him on a skateboard and other weird shit.

Cruz and O’Rourke also had their first debate the other night which you can watch below.

It seems highly unlikely that O’Rourke will win this, especially considering the results of that state Senate race. O’Rourke is an open borders lunatic and that is not something Texans are on board with.

Even though this is good news, it doesn’t mean that we can be complacent. The Democrats are supported by powerful Jewish interests who have lots and lots of shekels. We have to get out and vote for Republicans in order to thwart their insane Jewish Communist agenda.

3 Likes

Call me crazy, but I’ve noticed a lot of Mexicans getting fed up with Obamacare, etc. The ones that start making decent money and cannot rely on welfare begin thinking like us.

3 Likes

i find it extremely hard to want to vote…the republicucks are sickos controlled by jews also.
Basically America is a corpse and its starting to stink and rot pretty badly.

2 Likes

@irAteirishman I agree, the Jewnited Snakes is certainly not a country I feel any loyalty towards. I want to see it literally destroyed. And yes, there are lots of decent Mexican Americans, but they all have to go back.

1 Like

hahaha , would probably work!
I used to say a long time ago that if we enforced the laws that currently existed then we wouldn’t really need a wall!
Its kind of like what Michael Hill from the LOS says about succession of the south when he is asked why he would want to live amongst so many blacks , as negroes are very highly concentrated in these states.
Well, he simply puts it that these people would “vote with their feet” and basically move to the west coast where the state sees no problemo with supporting those who irresponsibly procreate and wallow in addiction and can bleed the taxpayers of these liberal commie states.
But i think we all know that won’t happen.
The cries of “this isn’t who we are” would permeate on the electric rabbi and every crevice of the www until the goyish mind slaves are beaten into submission…as always.

2 Likes

if we stop funding their existence and handing them never ending altruistic sympathy to the point of our demise , then they wouldn’t want to come here…but then again, would you want to live in a place ran by (((drug cartels))), goy?
And yes, i assume some of them may be nice ‘people’

1 Like

dems need the skateboard-thugs vote.

and the ones who are on welfare don’t need Obamacare, they get it free.

my sentiments exactly. the florida gov race is a choice between two complete P’sos. the dem however wants to destroy our 2nd amendment so that’s huge. but i can’t bring myself to voting for THE TURD, Rick Scott. no other “fringe” parties were allowed in the debates. our system is rigged forcing us to choose between Tweedle Dum or Tweedle Dee. until Trump ran for president we never really had a choice. McCain/Obama… Bush/Kerry… give me a break.

1 Like

Some of my family lives in Collier county florida and its nice there but the demographics are a changin’!
I was at the mall there last year right before Irma and it was about 5% white in the age bracket under 65.
So basically in 15 years whites will be gone.
I wonder how nice it will be after that…thinking about the east coast mess from Jax - Dade county the whole place is a multicultural hellhole

1 Like

yes, they are… before i moved here, i specifically got the race stats of my area but now we’re getting flooded with sub-human, breeding, FAT, welfare Haitians. it’s goddamned surreal. fortunately my locality still has a lot of confederate flags flying.

1 Like

“If Texas turns back to a Democratic state, which it used to be, then we’ll never elect another Republican [president] in my lifetime.”

Republicans are especially worried, the report says, about the possibility of former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro, who served as mayor of San Antonio, or Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas) becoming the nominee.

1 Like

Binational Beto meets with dual citizen Chuckie:

1 Like