Reparations for Black Californians Would Top $800 Billion

Originally published at: Reparations for Black Californians Would Top $800 Billion | Infostormer.com

It would cost California $800 billion to give reparations to privileged blacks who were never slaves. This is roughly 2.5 times the state’s annual budget. Slavery wasn’t even a thing in California. The whole premise is obviously ridiculous.

NEW – Reparations for Black Californians could top $800 billion, 2.5 times the state's annual budget — NBC

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) March 29, 2023

With the way things are today, I honestly don’t care if California decides to give $800 billion to a bunch of uppity Negroes.

The dollar is becoming worthless and looting state funds like this will only further accelerate a collapse. It will only encourage more and more productive people to leave the state. The only people left in California will be deranged faggots, homeless colorfuls and other forms of human garbage.

So sure, give gazillions of dollars to these blacks. I honestly don’t give a shit. Remember, everybody in Zimbabwe was a millionaire if not a billionaire. This did not improve their lives one bit.

8 Likes

I say give each of them 6 gorillion. Because everyone knows damn well a year later when theyre broke again theyll be saying its all whiteys fault they pissed it all away.

5 Likes

yes, but what the negros will do is use the $$$ to buy homes in White areas outside of California turning our entire country into Nigger, drug-gang infested shit.

4 Likes

If the niggers want money for being slaves, they should start with the jews and their own people for selling them into slavery. Slavery is still going on in parts of Africa today but no one talks about because it’s black on black slavery.

5 Likes

If the Jews don’t stop printing money the currency will be as worthless as a Zimbabwe dollar anyway.

3 Likes

My spinner rims, 28" rims, and hooptie shops will do just fine. I’m also opening up weave shops for the ratchets.

5 Likes

Californians who own Gold and Silver stores that sell bling, tire rim stores, or dispensaries are going to make bank! Bail Bond services will also do good. It will only last a couple of weeks because blacks will go through any money like shit through a goose.

5 Likes

If they don’t get it, the media and government will blame White Supremacists and MAGA Republicans for denying these former slaves reparations - California was the heart of the Confederacy after all, wasn’t it? Supported slavery and all?

Then the riots will start.

From yesterday, Fox News:

’$5 million is too little:’ Activists tell California reparations committee to aim higher

(Idiot Gov.) Newsom announced in January that the state faces a projected budget deficit of $22.5 billion for the coming fiscal year.

Why not ask for 1$ trillion each? Why stop there?

You can be sure the $$ will be spent within a few months if not sooner, the $1 houses they demand, destroyed. Then they’ll ask for more more more.

It will never be enough.

4 Likes

LOL, no shit:

Toilet paper was worth more:

California will approve this - ask the feds for $$ - and the feds…

In a Nov. 21, 2002 speech, Federal Reserve chief said:

“The US government has a technology, called a printing press, that allows it to produce as many dollars as it wishes at essentially no cost.”

That’s how the reparations will be paid - and how toilet paper will be more valuable than the American dollar.

4 Likes

I live in this shitty state. Maybe I should start a bail bonds service and hire rappers to do commercials.

3 Likes

No not that - no $$ in it - b/c of “no cash bail” - criminals are let out here (California), no bail required.

Better to invest in a shop that sells gold necklaces, grillz for the teeth, fancy tire rims and hair extensions - you know, things niggas need.

2 Likes

Mike’s Bing and Bling Gold & Jewelry Shop, Cause You Deserve da Best, Free Joint Wit Every Purchase.

4 Likes

It is always hilarious when people have money, yet because all the productive White people have bailed, there is nothing to buy. Expect starvation.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.