Reich Bowl One!

I Fucking hate the Negro Felon League so here is how shit will go down in my little bit of the Reich.
#1 REAL FOOTBALL we will watch Deutschland beat Brazil 7 to crying just for lulz. The ZüdAfrikaener ass whoopings of Argentina and England will also be shown.
#2 chips and salsa will be served, Mexican flags will be napkins.
#3 Pizza Bagels. Italians squad missed the World Cup so they deserve to be put on a bagel
#4 Chocolate cake with a Reichfahne made with Jaegermeister.
#5 Löwenbrau, Beck, Spaten, will be the beers. Anyone who says “dilly dilly” will drink Hamms.
#6 anyone who wears a sports jersey of a non-white will not be allowed. Bo Jackson is only exception
#7 check-in on the score is verboten. Slam your penalty beer while getting a swift kick to ass.
#8 mention commercials . See #7
#9 don’t bring anything that involves eggs, casserole, hot dish, potato salad or salad of any kind. Pro tip: if it can’t be dipped or not meat, let that shit mould at home.
#10 realize this is a fake ass holiday properly put in the same month for black history and Valentines Day. I will by a new grill and test some new steak and porkchop methods. Hail party, Hail cooking, Hail Victory. Stay safe, stay White!