Random Memes and stuff

There have-for years-been rumors that the U.S. Army finally just shut down it’s communications/intelligence establishment on the east coast,and moved the whole shebang out into the middle of the desert at Ft. Huachuca.

The reason this happened-the story goes-is that the places on the east coast,like Ft. Monmouth,were so thoroughly overrun with agents and sympathizers,that they were beyond salvage.

And as a bonus,when the Army,or FBI caught one,the prosecutions were referred to the New York federal prosecutor’s office. Which was also so thoroughly overrun as to be past salvage. And paperwork would get misplaced,witnesses would never get notified of hearings,etc.,ad infinitum.

So the easiest way to deal with the issue was to just pack up everything,and move it out to the desert,and not take any of the hired help along on the move.

I have no idea if this is what really happened,but it makes quite a bit of sense.

6 Likes

Just got the book, “None Dare Call It Treason” …thanks so much…

4 Likes

Archie Bunker was awesome!

2 Likes

Unfortunately the Jew Norman Lear was up to his old anti-white bashing tricks. The old son of a Bitch based the show on Carl Jung’s theory using Archie as an archetype. Archie who played a WWII vet—whom BTW, fought for the Judeo-Communist- was portrayed as an ignorant, semi-illiterate, racist, mean, cowardly, and a sycophantic bully. People who watched the show assumed that these were traits of everyone who resisted any Nigger, Spic or Jew civil-rights initiative…

6 Likes

@Steve
He also wrote a 2nd book on the subject in 1992.
https://kek.gg/i/7JGprh.jpg
https://kek.gg/i/d5Prh.jpg

2 Likes

Well written book that unravels the tangled web of lies that academia and the media has spun…

2 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

com-20180607120623

No idea if this kind of thing will get any traction with the norms,but it’s a start. I kind of think that Chamberlain is still covered in mainstream history classes,so this-or some related concept-might be worth some effort.

Also,Neville-apologies. We know the zhids gave you a real shafting,and it sort of sucks that I’m not even letting your name rest in peace. But after we win,we’ll fix that.

4 Likes

com-20180607121616

One more. Can someone smarter than me do this better? I’m kinda kludging stuff here.

2 Likes

6 Likes

com-20180607195347

5 Likes

com-20180607195527

5 Likes

10 Likes

@kroenen I often wonder what Brian Jones, Jim Morrison and Sharon Tate would have looked like if they were still around?

3 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 Have you read this book? It details how the sixties counter culture was a Tavistock invention to degrade white culture by drugs and corruption of music.

3 Likes

@kroenen I just got it the other day from AmaZION. I’ll read it after I finish re-reading Bonfire of the Vanities.

1 Like

Bonfires of the vanities , I don’t know what that is.
Are you familiar with this?

1 Like

Didn’t watch the clip in your post yet,so she might be mentioned,but the one that gets me thinking is Jean Seberg,who got reasonably famous in the film version of “Paint Your Wagon”.

She was-according to Wikipedia- being investigated by the FBI and prolly a few other agencies,and eventually committed suicide after the death of her child and a particularly nasty rumor campaign.

So what did she do to attract all of this attention? That’s what got me wondering. She was-again,according to Wikipedia,which I know isn’t a good source- basically a sugar baby from the midwest. Her acting wasn’t all that great,and she had possibly done some mudsharking,but she was shacked up in France with a French film guy,and didn’t really have any money-or enough talent-to be much of a threat to anyone.

So it just got me to scratching my head. Fapworthy? Definitely,unless she really did the mudsharking deal. But an evil genius femme fatale that needed to stopped at any price? That doesn’t seem to have been the case.

1 Like

“Equality”. Then you ask why UK is lost…

7 Likes