Random Memes and stuff

This about the problems and opportunities facing American whites as they become a minority in their own country, and the potential strategies they could use to combat the situation.

Speaker is the late Great Jonathan Bowden

“Mass multiculturalism began in Great Britain with the 1948 Nationality Act. An act which said – and this is what Attlee said in the House of Commons during the vote on it – the races of the world needed to be mixed together. We have learned from a history of war and change. We have learned that peoples need to be mixed together so that they will become friends and hostility will end.”…Source…The Tangmere Speech
Jonathan Bowden

After the Second European Civil War, as I call it, the Second World War, white people across Europe lost their nerve. They lost their nerve morally and collectively and the energy went to the Communists in the East, who have now gone in the European and Eurasian context, and the American global capitalists in the West, and we’ve been stuck in the middle.
Source…The Tangmere Speech
Jonathan Bowden

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: Agreed…Indians have the worst TOXIC armpit smell in the whole world !!! Curry is all around us; it’s now part of our so very vibrant society now.

4 Likes

Sheeeeit man, muh dik, jus calls me Quintareo Williams!

3 Likes

I started taking turmeric because it’s supposed to be a super healthy cure for what ails you and after a week my pits smelt like the black hole of Calcutta. It took another week of stinking like an old gym shoe before that stuff left my system. Turmeric might be great if you have cancer but be warned you won’t smell so good when you’re taking it.
wakandan_kween

3 Likes

Wow, there are only ten surnames the niggers use. But who were the original Carters, Williams, Washingtons, Browns, etc? They must have been the biggest slaveowners in Dixie. But what about the jews? They owned the most slaves of all. There are a few coons with jew sounding last names, like Solomon, Green and Konigsberg. :grin:

3 Likes

5 Likes

jn

7 Likes

where [the jew] plays with men as pawns

2 Likes

There were 140 occurrences of the word Holocaust or the 6 million Jewish deaths number, long before world war 2 had finished. Jewish population in 1933 was 15.3 million. 1948, after the alleged holocaust, it was almost 15.6 million. How can they say millions of Jews died between if the population rose so much?

It goes on and on and …on

9 Likes

Somewhere it crossed the line from being a symbolic number (Talmudism is full of this numerology Kabalistic hocus pocus - 6 has special magical properties) to being an actual figure. Jews and especially religious Jews understand this but have never bothered to clear up the confusion.

4 Likes

Well we’re movin’ on up (movin on up)
To the east side (movin on up)
To a deluxe bathroom in the sky.
Movin’ on up (movin on up)
To the east side (movin on up)
We finally got a piece of the pie.

7 Likes

Well, of course niggers gonna go to the college that sounds like jail

9 Likes

oy-vey

8 Likes

9 Likes

(((((((((((ADL)))))))))))

11 Likes

@Steve I once worked with a lovely girl who was a graduate of Yale. She never even heard of William F. Buckley Jr.

black%20Shaking%20head

3 Likes

images%20(9)

8 Likes

I can’t believe that “Just because you did it,doesn’t mean you’re guilty” tag hasn’t been stolen by Jewlywood.

At least I don’t think it’s been stolen,amirite???

4 Likes

Senator Joe McCarthy was right about the degree of (((Communist))) infiltration of the United States government in the 1940s and early 1950s

When FDR was dying, this rat faced bastard literally took over and worked closely with Stalin to wrap up the Judeo-Communist victory.

FDR signing his declaration of war on Germany

Looking thrilled to murder Millions of our white brothers and sisters…

9 Likes

@Steve

I know I’m preaching to the choir here but I have a seething hatred for FDR and his communist (((collaborators)). As a book collector this is one of my favorites.

Read this book.

Furthermore…

http://fathersmanifesto.net/jewdeal.htm

10 Likes