Ramzpaul Lies and Says the Daily Stormer Supports Hollywood Nazism

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/ramzpaul-lies-and-says-the-daily-stormer-supports-hollywood-nazism/

Ramzpaul is once again claiming that the Daily Stormer supports Hollywood Nazism while linking to a recent article written by Hunter Wallace over at Occidental Dissent that rambles on about weev and the Daily Stormer being part of a Jewish conspiracy.

Back in 2013 I knew Anglin was fake based on his association with Mike Delaney (long story). Daily Stormer was an op to associate White identity with Hollywood Nazis and violence. It worked.

Avoid any person and organization that excuses this.https://t.co/cGGIMLVjNJ https://t.co/3CwEFFZhPH

— RAMZPAUL (@ramzpaul) September 12, 2019

This is an extremely stupid tweet from Ramzpaul. Wallace has regularly expressed support for the post-Charlottesville costume Nazi marches which have been similar to the shit presented in Jewish Hollywood films. The Daily Stormer has published numerous articles criticizing this costume Nazi bullshit. Andrew Anglin addressed this topic in great detail in his article entitled “Insofar as I am a “Neo-Nazi White Supremacist.” He makes it clear in this article that he does not support Hollywood Nazism and him promoting the site as a Neo-Nazi site was deliberate satire.

So for Ramzpaul to claim that the Daily Stormer is part of a Jewish conspiracy to associate White nationalism with Hollywood Nazism is completely insane and wrong. And it’s even more ridiculous for him to make this claim while promoting the work of Wallace who has literally supported costume Nazi marches.

What I find interesting is that Ramzpaul has nothing at all to say about TheRightStuff.biz and their association with federal informants and their employment of the self-described tranny-fucking, drug trafficker and fed snitch Jim Object. But for some reason he like many others are going after the Daily Stormer with all sorts of stupid attacks while ignoring this situation with TRS.

These attacks against the Daily Stormer appear to be a deliberate way to distract and misdirect people from the revelations that TRS is associating with federal informants. It is the literal equivalent of shooting the messenger, all because the Daily Stormer did reports on the Jim Object podcast.

5 Likes

TRS is irrelevant to me and to many. This is repulsive to keep reading about it. As far as Ramzee he is a joke that has never been funny. More boomer nonsense. Please move on.

2 Likes

I won’t be doing articles on this topic forever, but I feel it is important for people to know what is going on with this.

We have all sorts of so-called “right-wingers” who are defending TRS’s association with federal informants and it appears as if this Jim Object podcast has exposed a major fed honeypot that was setup to entrap White nationalists.

6 Likes

The faggot dyes his hair.

3 Likes

Yeah, you calling TRS feds and TRS calling you feds, while most likely neither of you are feds, real productive.
Literally one stream would resolve all this gay drama.

1 Like

Yeah, it isn’t “gay drama.” People have tried to contact TRS about this privately, and the response was to block their phones, remove all comments asking about it, and block anyone on twitter who asks about it.

You can call it “gay drama” all you want. That doesn’t explain the Jim Object recording.

Being concerned about someone who is either an admitted heroin dealer who made a deal to turn informant before fleeing the country on drug charges or a pathological liar being put in charge of security and vetting irl groups is the opposite of “gay drama.”

If you think a stream will solve it, by all means, try to contact anyone at TRS and set it up. Thery can come on my stream. All parties on both sides can hash out this and the other problems.

Good luck with that. You’ll get blocked.

4 Likes

You interpret it the same way like anti-DS people and shills interpret Daily Stormer texts.
To regular readers it’s obvious that Anglin doesn’t support beating women or legalizing rape, I think same thing applies to this situation.
Yes, I think TRS has handled this pretty badly, their silence policy definitely had negative effect, even on themselves, but how would you defend someone that was trolling if saying he was trolling is not a valid “excuse”?
I hope TRS sees its mistakes and they open up for a stream, only people that are happy with this are jews at SPLC and ADL and their followers.
I saw that people tried, I know it’s futile to say this, I’m just hoping for divine intervention.

1 Like

I’m saying I listened to the entire recording several times and in my opinion he was not trolling. He was a big ancap personality at the time, and he went into a lot of deep dives about that nonsense.

Was it trolling, or abject lying when he falsely claimed to have been a mercenary in South Africa killing niggers?

What it looks to me like is entryist backstories to infiltrate two edgy movements.

1. A heroin dealing tranny fucking smack shooting anarchist/voluntarist for the Free State crowd

2. The “Merc in South Africa” backstory to ingratiate himself to the right wingers.

This wasn’t trolling. this was lying (hopefully in both instances, def on the merc thing). Either way, not good, and no one addresses it, they accuse people who are concerned about it of having bad motives, being hypocrites, crypto-Jews, whatever.

I speak as someone who has been on several shows as a guest with Jayoh. He told that merc nonsense to everyone like it was serious shit. It took his former best buddy Larry Ridgeway getting butthurt and drunk over a personal slight to fully expose the lie of that shit.

This is a big cope man.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is a good point actually. I haven’t listened to whole mercenary in South Africa thing though, I’ve only seen some people on /pol/ saying he either completely lied or totally overblown it. But that is the good point about entryist backstories, I have to admit.

1 Like

Well, I gotta say, I respect the fact that you’re open-minded enough to listen to what others have to say about this, and unlike a lot of bad faith actors coming out of the woodpile, you probably just don’t have enough info on the matter. I totally respect that.

2 Likes

You definitely have more info, I’m just some outsider guy, I like to give people benefit of doubt though. But as an outsider, I also see reasons why you and TRS are pitted against each other. Like I said, I think neither of you are feds (like, DS is very effective for comedic and informative stuff, Mike argues very well against Jews and their followers, and I often end up repeating his arguments), I just wish TRS broke their silence policy for this matter.

1 Like

Anglin publicly asked Mike Enoch to join him on a show to determine if this wasn’t just a big misunderstanding. Enoch declined to do a show.

TRS staff have also deleted all sorts of comments and tweets from people asking about this. They even shut down comments for their own paying subscribers who were asking about it.

So what other conclusion are we supposed to draw from this?

2 Likes