Rabbi Shmuley Posts Oven Worthy Video of Himself

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/rabbi-shmuley-posts-oven-worthy-video-of-himself/

Check out this video that Rabbi Shmuley Boteach posted from his Purim celebration. This kike is begging to be thrown into an oven by posting such ridiculous footage. Just watch it and you will see that it speaks for itself. I need not provide any additional commentary.

For Purim I’ve dressed up as a Candace Owens Jew (or is it just dress up? Or are we Jews deep down always like this… filth, Money, drunk on Christian blood.. and … dual loyalties for Israel.) I felt that since Candace got fired on Friday, I may as well try and bring her some… pic.twitter.com/CWhjBcRr2p

— Rabbi Shmuley (@RabbiShmuley) March 24, 2024

Here’s some of the reactions to it.

Schmuley is an accurate representation of Zionism.

— Sulaiman Ahmed (@ShaykhSulaiman) March 24, 2024

You are the best spokesperson @Israel ever had😂😂😂😂😂

— Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis (@DrLoupis) March 24, 2024

Wtf did I just watch… pic.twitter.com/XlwiaAj00o

— Clandestine (@WarClandestine) March 24, 2024

You don't need a costume. pic.twitter.com/jXEHFPIeav

— Jack (@JackFought_1) March 24, 2024

you and the other "rabbi" have validated every single trope that has ever existed, and probably created some new ones

— PepeLePew (@pepelepew0x) March 24, 2024

At this point Jews are just begging me to cheer for Palestine…

— California Über Alles (@bale_straw) March 24, 2024

Even Alex Jones told Shmuley that he should seek help.

You have clearly had a nervous breakdown. You go around starting fights will people and then flip out when they respond. For the sake of your family seek help. https://t.co/8NfTv0sS0k

— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) March 24, 2024

Kikes like Shmuley are just making an increasing number of people hate them with their continued unhinged and out of control behavior. This is why they have been kicked out of countries over and over again throughout history. They just can’t stop. They’re unable to conceptualize how their fucked up behavior is perceived by others.

4 Likes

There should be a large microwave oven named after this guy—-
That he is to be placed in the day they go on sale:

Finally the truth comes out.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.