Quadruple Vaxxed Jew Pfizer CEO Says He Has COVID-19

Originally published at: Quadruple Vaxxed Jew Pfizer CEO Says He Has COVID-19 | Infostormer.com

These big Jewish pharmaceutical companies are refusing to let go of this retarded virus hoax. They’re even pushing the hoax while simultaneously admitting that their vaccine products are useless.

Take in point the Jew CEO of Pfizer. He is allegedly quadruple vaxxed yet still tested positive for COVID-19. He says he is going to take Paxlovid which is another Pfizer product they are pushing as a COVID-19 treatment.

I would like to let you know that I have tested positive for #COVID19. I am thankful to have received four doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, and I am feeling well while experiencing very mild symptoms. I am isolating and have started a course of Paxlovid.

— Albert Bourla (@AlbertBourla) August 15, 2022

NEW – Quadruple vaccinated #Pfizer CEO infected with COVID. pic.twitter.com/wbB2OoYepV

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) August 15, 2022

He is probably lying about all of this. Even if he isn’t, his tweet is basically just marketing propaganda for Paxlovid.

At least people are calling him out. His tweet has gotten the ratio treatment.

Thanks for publicly confessing what many of us have known, that your product is completely ineffective.

— Jim Caldwell (@jvcderby) August 15, 2022

So not only are you 4 times vaxxed with something that doesn’t work for what you sold it. But on top you need another drug 🤯 to go thru a mild flu. Resign & fire your R&D and Marketing teams cos this is quite an ugly ad for your company. Utter joke! Karma never misses!

— helena_q5 😊 (@helena_q5) August 15, 2022

I'd like you to know that many Canadians and others consider you a murderer for what you have done over the years and continue to do

— PeterBilt (@p00rpete) August 15, 2022

FOUR doses and you still got it, AND need treatment!! 🤡🌎

— Deb 😃 (@Deb08795065) August 15, 2022

Four doses of a very effective vaccine AND still needs Paxlovid 🤡🥳

I’m thankful that I’m unvaxxed. Preserved my dignity and integrity and still didn’t need any of your products.

— Sprengerin der Ketten (@Drakarys_now) August 15, 2022

But imagine the nerve of these people. They have produced a series of shots that have totally failed to do what they claimed they would do and are now pushing these weird COVID-19 pills.

There’s literally no difference between these people and the snake oil salesmen of the 19th century. You could argue that they’re even worse than the snake oil salesmen because we have documented proof that these COVID-19 shots have literally been killing people.

At this point, anybody who still believes that there was a pandemic and that these COVID-19 injections did anything to help with the fake pandemic are morons and are too stupid to live. Just admit that you were scammed. This Jew’s tweet is effectively an admission that the virus hysteria was a hoax and that their horrible vaccines are worse than useless.

anyone who believes this pos Jew is a goddamned fool. Not long ago, he said that he didn’t need the vaccine but now claims to have had four doses? give me a break… in fact, all Jews are eschewing the goyim depop-vax. There was a video on youtube of a jewish woman who said that she’s a Trump supporter because he granted the Jews exemptions from The Vaccine. I wish I had saved that video because it’s now long-gone… but if y’all remember: the virus hoax began in NY Shitty with Chicken Pox. Cuomo was threatening to force vaccinate everyone and The Jews basically told him to go fuck himself. It was shortly thereafter that the Covid hoax began.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.