Psychopath Pope Still Pushing Jew-Death-Jab

I was raised Catholic and I hated ever fucking second of it, especially the Saturday brainwash which was over and above the Sunday mind-melt. It only lasted for an hour but it was an hour where I should have been out enjoying my youth instead of being brainwashed. My mom thought that she was doing the right thing.

I didn’t give a fuck what they were saying. I wanted to be out playing and as an adult I now understand how valuable is childhood and that it shouldn’t be destroyed by insane adults who want only to turn us all into obedient mindless robots who in-turn do the same to their children and so on.

I now despise and detest the Catholic Church and especially all the vicious child raping priests. fortunately I wasn’t one of their victims or I’d have sought revenge and ended up in prison.

Listening to the Pope is like an bad dream but despite many slaps to my face, I’m not waking. Therefore I’ve come to the unsettling conclusion that this is in-fact reality.

The evil Pope is on-board with the human depopulation agenda. He’s is still pushing the Jew-made, death-jab despite the fact that the jig is up and ain’t nobody takin no more shots. The Jews are yanking his leash to cull the Catholic herd.

1 Like

Vatican ii was the end of the Catholic Church, and the current occupant of the Papacy appears to be what in the good old days was known as an antipope.

3 Likes

After being raised a Catholic, my husband spent his life hating and denouncing the Catholic church and all it stood for. He studied religion at a well-known seminary and said the Catholic church pushes a false doctrine, along with being corrupt from top to bottom.

DH also was made to suffer through Catholic school, K-12, and said he saw many instances of outright physical, emotional and mental abuse (he also suspected sexual abuse) from nuns and priests on little children, including himself, that would be child abuse felonies in a public school - in his community the church was not assailable, not ever to be questioned - you had to keep your mouth shut.

Glad to see the entire system collapsing in on itself. It is evil. The archdiocese in Los Angeles settled its child abuse cases for almost $500 million dollars to make it all go away.

2 Likes

Frances is a wicked antipope. So was John XXIII, Paul VI, John Paul I, John Paul II, and Benedict XVI. The last true pope was Pius XII.

While the Catholic Church is necessary for salvation, what is being promototed today and since the 1960s as the Catholic Church, and what almost everyone on earth believes is the Catholic Church, is not the Catholic Church. In fact, it’s the exact opposite.

The best source of information on this subject is the website www.MostHolyFamilyMonastery.com

The information there will blow you away.

1 Like

yeah and they just moved the child rapist priests to different churches. The cops turn a blind eye.

1 Like

Fuck Pope Francis AND the KY-coated puppet strings he waltzed in on!!