Protests Against Virus Lockdowns Continue Across Europe

Originally published at: Protests Against Virus Lockdowns Continue Across Europe | Infostormer.com

People continue to rise up against the virus lockdowns and vaxx mandates across Europe.

Here are some relevant tweets.

Thousands of Europeans took to the streets in France, Italy and Greece to demonstrate against coronavirus restrictions and mandatory vaccination policies.https://t.co/6zM7JhIyOZ

— DW News (@dwnews) July 25, 2021

Europe RISING UP for FREEDOM✌️

People across Europe took to the streets to protest draconian covid passports today

– 160 000 protesting in France🇫🇷
– Thousands in 80 cities in Italy🇮🇹
– Thousands in several UK cities🇬🇧

Shouting "FREEDOM"

RETWEET because media is hiding this!

— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) July 24, 2021

Massive protests all across Europe erupt against mandatory vaccine passports and passes.

📍London, UK. pic.twitter.com/KH9xzQqK1o

— Marie Oakes (@TheMarieOakes) July 24, 2021

SCENE IN DUBLIN: “take off your fucking mask”
pic.twitter.com/xVREKxQLVy

— The_Real_Fly (@The_Real_Fly) July 24, 2021

JUST IN 🚨 Massive anti-vaccine passport protest in London.

Follow @insiderpaper pic.twitter.com/fq3S2b9Ezk

— Masa (@GHClc1ahp6RlhOg) July 24, 2021

#BREAKING: The anti-vaccine protests in Paris have turned violent. Police are clashing with protesters. Tear gas deployed. pic.twitter.com/Se6637t8bU

— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) July 24, 2021

#Manif24juillet in Paris today.pic.twitter.com/4G6SRAYa2p

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) July 24, 2021

1/15

Huge Anti Lockdown, Vaccine And Vaccine Passport Protest – London UK July 24 pic.twitter.com/d5gRUT5gFT

— ZNeveri (@ZNeveri) July 24, 2021

Today over 275 huge protests against vaccine passports reportedly expected all over France 🇫🇷 and Italy 🇮🇹 And many other European countries.

The Great Awakening❗️❗️❗️ pic.twitter.com/Ez965JyqMQ

— PENNSYLVANIA IS TRUMP 🗣 🇺🇸 (@RED_IN_PA_2) July 24, 2021

In addition to the protests throughout Europe, there were major protests in Australia which I talked about yesterday.

There has never been an attempt to implement such a restrictive control grid on people in all of human history.

Ultimately, I think it will fail. The system they are trying to implement is extremely complicated and less and less competent people are being tasked with implementing and managing it.

3 Likes

This is fantastic news. Whatever country defeats the lockdowns the best I am going to visit and spend all my money there.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.