Pro-Palestine Protest Targets White House Correspondents Dinner

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/pro-palestine-protest-targets-white-house-correspondents-dinner/

Pro-Palestine protesters held a protest outside the White House correspondents dinner last night.

Here are some clips.

Pro-Palestinian protesters ‘shame’ guests arriving for White House correspondents’ dinner pic.twitter.com/Xav61UfYiF

— RT (@RT_com) April 28, 2024

Protestors rallied in front of the venue of the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner in Washington to denounce the media's complicity in the Israeli genocide and blind support for 'Israel'. pic.twitter.com/RFtbxuhmfl

— Palestine and MENA Info Center (@PALMENA_IC) April 28, 2024

BREAKING: A Palestine solidarity demonstration gathers outside the entrance of the White House Correspondents Dinner, confronting celebs and high-profile guests as they arrive. pic.twitter.com/hfHyjdkijD

— BreakThrough News (@BTnewsroom) April 27, 2024

FJB Chants for Joe at the White House correspondents dinner 🤣

pic.twitter.com/lVjA2wxxo1

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 28, 2024

Protesters drop a Palestinian flag out of the window of the Washington Hilton, where the White House Correspondents’ Dinner is being held tonight.

A large protest is being held outside the event to condemn media complicity in genocide. pic.twitter.com/5xdl0ztAPh

— Eye on Palestine (@EyeonPalestine) April 28, 2024

Please watch and share.

This memorial for Palestinian journalists killed by Israel was placed outside the White House Correspondents Dinner.

The White House Correspondents Dinner is attended by those sponsoring the Genocide and those providing media propaganda cover for it. pic.twitter.com/0lMsio318n

— Khalissee (@Kahlissee) April 28, 2024

I despise everything about this stupid dinner event so I am happy to see these people protest it. America is being flushed down the toilet and these pretentious midwitted assholes who literally spread lies for a living think it is appropriate to attend a very public fancy dinner event and make stupid jokes with one another. It’s as if they have no ability to process how this looks to the average person.

There’s all sorts of ridiculous clips being spread from the event itself.

Old Zio-Joe really struggled with the food he was served.

Joe Biden tonight at the White House correspondents dinner struggling to scoop his salad and break his dinner roll

He acts exactly the way my dementia ridden great grandfather used to act. This man is not well. Honestly it’s sad to watch. pic.twitter.com/F0dJcETKLD

— James Jinnette (@james_jinnette1) April 28, 2024

At least the mixed-race lesbian couple looked like they were having a good time. Just look at how happy Karine was.

Look how happy Karine Jean Pierre looks with her new (white!) girlfriend at the White House Correspondents dinner.

Way to promote the angry lesbian stereotype KJB! 😂

We all know that to truly be happy what she really needs is some D. pic.twitter.com/DZQu65WvHa

— Joe Has Dementia (@RokerGlasses) April 28, 2024

5 Likes

This is good. This is very good.

Well done! :smiley_cat: :smile_cat:

I’m wondering when Biden will just drop while giving a speech or making a public appearance. They have to be pumping him full of drugs and that cannot be good for the long term.

2 Likes

I’m wondering: how long before the deep-state whacks him? He’s now a big liability.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.