Pro-Palestine People Try to Storm Democrat Headquarters

Originally published at: Pro-Palestine People Try to Storm Democrat Headquarters | Infostormer.com

The pro-Palestine people are getting angrier and angrier. The best thing about it is that they are protesting the right people. They are protesting Jews, Israel and now their main political organ the Democrat Party. There was a huge clash outside of the Democrat headquarters last night with the protesters demanding the Democrats do something about the ongoing Gaza genocide. They tried to storm the building and were pushed back by police.

WATCH: Absolute chaos outside the Democratic National Committee (DNC) headquarters in Washington DC amid Pro-ceasefire protest

pic.twitter.com/oS81NaVW6W

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) November 16, 2023

Welcome to, @washingtondc. #DNCHeadquarters pic.twitter.com/2Q2dmoTQRG

— YBR (@PhoenixYBR) November 16, 2023

DEVELOPING: Capitol Police face off with protesters calling for Gaza ceasefire outside of the DNC headquarters in Washington, D.C.@LinseyDavis reports. https://t.co/bTaDqmZz4k pic.twitter.com/VNoJ1XHJmA

— ABC News Live (@ABCNewsLive) November 16, 2023

Apparently several Democrat lawmakers had to be evacuated from the building and various government buildings in Washington DC had to be locked down as a result of the protests.

It is good to see that an increasing number of people are seeing how full of shit the Democrat Party is. They’re nothing more than a tool of Jewish power.

I hope this continues. This is democracy in action.

3 Likes

The irony is those Palestinians and Pro-Palestinians - and the Jews they claim to despise - will all vote majority Democrat.

Of that you can be sure.

3 Likes

I wish Whites had the same resolve when it comes to jews and looking out for our people but decades of brainwashing can do a number on people.

3 Likes

I wonder if those people will be hunted down, charged and jailed without trial for insurrection or does that only apply to Whites right of center.

3 Likes

this is why Whites don’t protest. the jew legal system is rigged against them so it’s really nice to see groups who won’t be put in prison for free speech protesting the tyrants.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.