President Trump Wants Jew Michael Cohen to Get Full Jail Sentence

Originally published at: President Trump Wants Jew Michael Cohen to Get Full Jail Sentence | Infostormer.com

POTUS went to Twitter expressing his desire to see his former Jew lawyer Michael Cohen get a full jail sentence.

Can’t blame him. Cohen has basically agreed to make up weird stories about Trump in exchange for better treatment from Bob Mueller.

Trump needs to do a purge of Jews from the White House. That especially includes that kike Jared Kushner. None of them can be trusted. This Cohen debacle spells it out as plainly as it possibly could.

Why else would Kushner get a softball interview with CNN? Even though CNN is 100 percent anti-Trump all the time and Kushner is part of the Trump White House, he just so happened to get white glove treatment? That right there proves he’s a bad actor and can’t be trusted.

It doesn’t matter that he’s married to Ivanka. He should be removed. Stephen Miller might be the only Jew in the White House that would be worth keeping around but even that at this point is questionable.

3 Likes

The president should know the score by now.

TrumpJewsYouLose

1 Like

our corrupt legal system has operated like this for a long time. it’s common to put a snitch in a cell with a suspect. the snitch then swears on a stack of 1000 dollar bills that his cellmate confessed in stark detail to all of the crimes with which he was charged… the only reason that this charade continues is because no big-wigs have been the victim of this injustice… yet.

i forgot to mention: the snitch gets time off his sentence for snitching so they will say whatever the corrupt prosecutor wants. how is this legal you might ask? how is someone allowed to testify against someone after being offered his very freedom? the prosecutor can’t give him money for his testimony, that would be ILLEGAL. well, our supreme court in their finite wisdom declared that, and i quote, “freedom is nothing of value”. so there ya have it folks. the land of the not-very free…

1 Like

omg… Kushner is a big reason i’ll never vote for Trump.