Poll Claims Several Democrats Beat Trump by Nine Points or More

Originally published at: Poll Claims Several Democrats Beat Trump by Nine Points or More | Infostormer.com

A big deal is being made out of all these polls showing Donald Trump losing by wide margins in the 2020 election.

Here’s another one from Qunnipiac claiming that Trump would lose by at least nine points to several Democrat candidates in a theoretical general election contest.

Qunnipiac:

If the 2020 presidential election were held today, 54 percent of registered voters say that they would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden, while only 38 percent would vote for President Trump. Matchups against other top Democrats show:

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders topping Trump 53 – 39 percent;
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren ahead of Trump 52 – 40 percent;
California Sen. Kamala Harris beating Trump 51 – 40 percent;
South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg leading with 49 percent to Trump’s 40 percent.

I don’t believe this poll is an accurate view of the electorate. If you look closer at who they polled, they polled 34 percent Democrats versus 29 percent Republicans. They also said they polled people using land lines and polled “Spanish speakers.”

So yeah, I can see why the poll results came out the way they did. They polled particular groups of people who would give them a skewed result.

But this is the same type of thing they did in 2016. There were polls coming out showing Hillary Clinton ahead by 15 points and other zany shit. One even claimed that Clinton had a shot in Texas of all places.

At this point, these polls are mostly just being used as a means of political propaganda and should with a few exceptions, be totally disregarded.

2 Likes

I was really in despair over the upcoming ZOG election, because there was no good candidate to vote for. Fortunately, that is no longer an issue.

3 Likes

I saw this person being discussed on an article HW published over at the Occidental Dissent some weeks back…
I doubt this guy would have a real chance at anything much more than getting the message out in more of a national way, which is valuable for sure…
I think i read a comment over there that said if we want to push our ideas on the national stage or in local elections the best thing you can do is run for one of these positions even knowing you don’t stand a chance so that you can actually speak on these issues publicly and loudly without being censored by social media or the tv/press because of racisms and nahtzeeizm’s.
I often hear about and mention myself what “will happen” when we “become” minorities and guess what, we are already minorities when you consider the % of our race that would read the list of the 9 points on the website and continue to deny that we aren’t being wiped out.
These “genetic liberal” types (i think they are called by many at OD) are just useless genetic waste imo and who needs them…we need the best and bravest men we can get to continue to procreate…
Who are exactly the people that have been wiped out genetically speaking in retarded wars for jews in the last century very strategically.
I saw that on the Europa the last battle video.

3 Likes

Opponents of Trump only get only 100 followers to fill school auditoriums. But Trump gets 20 thousand to fill stadiums, Poll numbers favor those with fewer cheer leaders. Something is wrong.

2 Likes