Politico Has A List of Banned Words

Originally published at: Politico Has A List of Banned Words | Infostormer.com

The website Politico had banned a number of words. Here are the words they have banned.

• Mankind
  • Man-made
  • Manhunt
  • Crack the whip: unacceptable because of origins in slavery
  • Waiter or waitress: server should be used instead
  • Biological gender, biological sex, biological woman, biological female, biological man, or biological male
  • Illegal immigrant or illegal alien
  • Cake walk: “originated during slavery” and thus perpetuates “racist motifs”
  • In reference to illegal migration: onslaught, tidal wave, flood, inundation, surge, invasion, army, march, sneak and stealth
  • Anchor baby
  • Chain migration: this is a term used by “immigration hard-liners”
  • Peanut gallery: “the cheapest seats often occupied by Black people and people with low incomes”
  • Third-world countries: too “derogatory”

I agree with this take.

Politico just banned its journalists from using words offensive to liberals.

“Mankind,” “man-made,” “waiter,” “waitress,” “biological female,” “biological male,” “illegal immigrant,” “illegal alien,” and even “peanut gallery” are unallowed.

Politico isn’t a serious news outlet.

— Paul A. Szypula 🇺🇸 (@Bubblebathgirl) March 8, 2023

They are most definitely not a serious news outlet. Jews, queers, and retarded millennial women dominate this operation.

No serious news outlet would focus on such stupid bullshit. Whatever happened to just focusing on who, what, when, where, why and how? Do they not teach that in school any longer?

As far as I’m concerned, I will use all and any words that are banned. That is why I use the “nigger” word and say “nigger.” This is supposed to be the primary word you are not allowed to use which is why I use it.

4 Likes

Here’s another set of “hate” crime memes the jew ADL are pushing.

There’s this:

Politico’s guide mandates a capital B when writing “black,” but, "Unlike Black, white should not be capitalized in any instances."

I never, ever read anti-White media that do this.

Some idiot billionaire just bought “woke” Politico for $1 billion - figures, some idiot billionaire always comes forward when these lefty organization inevitably go out of business.

1 Like

that’s the best reason, to give political correctness a big FUCK YOU.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.