Pocahontas Forms Exploratory Committee to Run for President

Originally published at: Pocahontas Forms Exploratory Committee to Run for President | Infostormer.com

Pocahontas aka Elizabeth Warren has announced an exploratory committee to run for President in 2020. She’s the first Democrat to take this step.

A few months ago, this crazy woman took a DNA test showing her to have something like 1/1024 Native American heritage. She previously claimed to be a Native American to get special treatment under affirmative action programs. The DNA test basically proved that she was a fraud. It is hard to see how she gets past this. Her Democrat opponents are going to tear her apart over this issue in the primaries.

The only thing I can say for certain is that the presidential nomination process for the Democrats is going to be a cluster fuck among cluster fucks. They’re all going to try to appeal to the Marxists and Communists that represent their base. Whoever survives this will be so politically damaged by the time they run against Donald Trump, that it is hard to see them having a chance.

Ironically, you got White males like Joe Biden and Beto O’Rourke who are considered top tier candidates at the moment. But in a party that is increasingly anti-White, it is very difficult to see any White person winning the nomination.

The one thing that will make the race even more entertaining is if Hillary Clinton decides to run again. It would not surprise me at all if she did but only time will tell.

3 Likes
1 Like

I am Indian , goyim

#FakeChug

1 Like
1 Like

there is no way that creepy uncle joe is going to run. the videos of him being creepy with children are all over the net.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-apologizes-for-calling-herself-native-american/2019/02/05/1627df76-2962-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

1 Like