Philadelphia: Police Find Van With Explosives as Riots Continue

Originally published at: Philadelphia: Police Find Van With Explosives as Riots Continue | Infostormer.com

After blacks rioted in Philadelphia because the police killed a crazy criminal nigger with a knife, it looks as if some anti-fascists have moved into the city to further exacerbate the situation. Police just found a van loaded with explosives.

An investigation is underway in Philadelphia after police found a van loaded w/dynamite sticks, propane tanks and torches. The city is under heightened alert following days of mass rioting & looting inspired by BLM. https://t.co/tzErbnTm1O

— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) October 29, 2020

If you like this sort of thing, I suggest you vote for Joe Biden. He is fully supportive of these riots and will undermine the police so these riots will continue.

I’m not even a fan of the police. Most of them are cocksucking assholes and they are enforcers of this gay Jewish system. But in major cities they are the only thing standing between these rioters and total anarchy.

These riots however are not getting all that much media coverage. I think this is because the Jewish media understands that these riots are not popular and will only generate more Donald Trump votes. It’s not something they want to overly focus on with the election just a few days away. And Pennsylvania is a key swing state in the election.

UNREAL: Catastrophic violent riots all across Philadelphia early this morning

30+ businesses completely destroyed

A 15 year old girl shot & dozens more assaulted

Many journalists attacked by Antifa

And this is what Twitter trends as the most important story in America pic.twitter.com/XfNFs719kE

— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) October 28, 2020

It would appear as if the Jewish-run anti-fascist groups and the Jewish media are not on the same page with this situation.

4 Likes

This is a hopeful sign that ZOG and its retarded shock troops can’t agree on the importance of keeping PA in the blue.

1 Like

Thankfully, these are peaceful protests.

I’m sure after the explosives were found the mayor and governor of the state told law enforcement not to arrest or detain any of them.

Someone should tell those female suburban voters - the ones we’re told vote blue - that this is soon coming to their neighborhoods under Biden.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.