Philadelphia Mass Shooter was a Tranny Nigger

Originally published at: Philadelphia Mass Shooter was a Tranny Nigger | Infostormer.com

Trannies and niggers are both very dangerous demographic groups. Tranny niggers are even more dangerous as this mass shooting incident by a tranny nigger in Philadelphia proves.

BREAKING: BLM supporter and transgender, Kimbrady Watson Carriker has been identified and arrested as the shooter in the Philadelphia mass shooting that left 5 men dead and 2 children injured. https://t.co/HV3KGk4PSC

— CJ4America (@GrammyC4Zone) July 4, 2023

The Jew media is trying to conceal the fact that this mass shooting was done by a tranny nigger because they love both trannies and niggers.

Surveillance video appears to show a gunman opening fire on a Philadelphia city street, in a mass shooting that left five people dead and two children wounded.

Police say the suspect, who is now in custody, had no connection to the victims. https://t.co/K43wNGBg0g pic.twitter.com/6E78gXErhy

— CBS Mornings (@CBSMornings) July 5, 2023

My advice to everyone is to stay away from both trannies and niggers but especially keep your distance from tranny niggers.

7 Likes

This is CERTAINLY covered up in the U.S. media.

Kudos to the Brits who published his photo:

6 Likes

That hideous face — it’s straight out of a Lovecraft horror story.

6 Likes

Every shooting not done by Whites is covered up to protect their WMD.

5 Likes

Niggers need no motive to do mass murder… These vicious Niggers have their neighborhoods divided-up into small drug gangs. When one neighborhood has a block party the other rival neighborhood niggers do drive-by shootings into the crowd. It happens all the time.

There’s a video of Nigger children having a shootout with rival neighborhood Niggers. When I commented that they’re just savages, the niggers scolded me saying: “they’re protecting their neighborhood!”. LOL… there’s no hope for these pavement apes.

8 Likes

What do you do when tranny nigga comes to you? You need to go out with a firearm strapped to your side. Get strapped or else. Civil war already started.

4 Likes

The old saying goes like this "You can take the nigger out of the jungle but you can’t take the jungle out of the nigger.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.