Pfizer's Own 2022 Study Showed Paxlovid Was Useless

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/pfizers-own-2022-study-showed-paxlovid-was-useless/

Pfizer’s own study on their COVID-19 drug Paxlovid showed that it was totally useless.

Pfizer's Own Study Confirms Paxlovid Sucks https://t.co/yXU0duoUkP

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) April 5, 2024

They knew back in 2022 that the drug didn’t work.

Pfizer should be held accountable for suppressing data from this study. They must have known by July 2022 that their very expensive drug, at $1000 per course, was ineffective. But suppressed the data release. They made extra billions$ from sales as a result over the last 2 years… https://t.co/3gsfkNOA1V

— Prof Peter Collignon (@CollignonPeter) April 4, 2024

Comedian Jimmy Dore was prescribed Paxlovid and did not have a positive experience.

I was prescribed Paxlovid the second time I got Covid AFTER being double vaxxed & it quickly turned into me getting Covid IMMEDIATELY AGAIN as a “rebound“ effect, so just for the assholes in the back who still don’t get it :

Big Pharma are fucking liars , so are the assholes… https://t.co/CUz3r2TNYU

— Jimmy Dore (@jimmy_dore) April 4, 2024

Joe Biden once declared Paxlovid as a game changer lol.

This is fake news.

It was all a lie.

Paxlovid doesn't work and can be very dangerous to people on other medications.

Who will be held accountable? https://t.co/sxFmMUhdvs

— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.today (@JordanSchachtel) April 5, 2024

To answer Jordan’s question, nobody will be held accountable unless people decide to engage in vigilantism or until this system collapses entirely. The system is too Jewish and corrupt for any accountability to take place.

Everything about COVID-19 was a hoax. The tests, the shots, the drugs, the lockdowns, the masks, the travel restrictions etc.. They basically claimed a flu variant was going to kill gazillions of people with no substantive evidence and used the fear generated to push bizarre and insane agendas. Everybody who participated in this hoax including all those middle-aged cunts in Human Resources Departments will burn in hell for what they did.

4 Likes

Our hell-scare system in a nutshell.

1 Like

Anyone who continues to be “vaccinated” repeatedly only to be reinfected is a bit of a slow study.

1 Like

Doctors are murder…

2 Likes

It says not very effective especially in vaxxed people, but it does not say totally useless.

“0.8% of the Paxlovid group suffered ‘hospitalization or death’ vs. 1.6% of placebo recipients, the authors also concluded that it was not statistically significant , however placebo recipients had longer average hospital stays and were more likely to be admitted to intensive care units.”

That sounds pretty significant to me…

I thought this had similar mechanism of action as ivermectin which was praised on some alt sites a while back. According to the article it works better on non-vaxxed and all the test subjects in this case were vaxxed.

That rebound effect sounds like something to be concerned about tho.

Anything is useless against a fake virus.

What’s fake about it???
Are you trying to say it does not really exist? I hope you are not that foolish. Have you been living in a cave?
Ask anyone who got it. It’s not fake.
In fact it was probably intended and designed as a Bio-weapon in that China lab it leaked out of. You think making super-viruses is not an objective of many governments?
Even I have dreamt many times of making my own selective super virus, which means so have many many others, and of particular interest to the military, and intelligence and bio-weapon departments of nearly every country on earth. All they need is the best scientists and high technology.

Or do you think it’s just a flu, well it is just a flu, a really really bad strain of one that that can stop your breathing and kill you. It is 20x worse than any other flu… affecting your heart brain joints ears you name it… what other flu does that to such an extent?

Have you ever actually gotten it, because people who never got it, don’t usually know how it really is, and therefore don’t know what they’re talking about.

1 Like

No , I never had Covid-19. I always believed it was just another mutation of the flu that goes around every year that they were vaxxing people in the 2000s era for.
They called it a pandemic . If it was a real pandemic, there would be no doubt, as we would have heard ambulances several times a day and personally knew neighbors, family members; and friends dying, all in a fairly short time.
I don’t know anybody who was directly affected by it, though most people seem to think it was a real deal.
If it was a virus that government set off, to actually fuck people up, that would be an unforgivable thing. Seems to me it was a virus that was dictated to us through tv, where it gave people like The WHO and governments a time to be totalitarian and force changes on people and the economy.
That’s what it seems liked to me. We will likely never know exactly what it was or is. It seems like it was a tool to take away liberties and implement some new order of things without having wars to do it. The media was the weapon of mass destruction, but if it really was that deadly and is still around, then there are will be as many casualties in the long run as any big battle would have caused.
So, I’ll know if I get it if I get a flu and can hardly breathe? That’s is the distinction that stands out about it?
I hope I don’t get it. But if I do, I’ll treat it as a regular flu and just try to take care of it best I can.
Supposedly California was one of the worst hit places. At one point early on, I drove over to the memorial hospital when they said on the news that the hospitals were overcrowded . But they were not even half as busy as usual and friends of ours who work at UCLA said that they were laying people off there prior to and during the Covid “crisis”.
(Below) I never liked this nerd from the get go. Like Biden’s spokespeople today, he never really said anything all that scientific, just catchphrases. He was a cocky little twerp. He got noticed by Hollywood, though. Here are a couple of his films.
IMG_4043 IMG_4056

for 1000 dollars you get… no, not side effects, but also effects, I would say it’s correct to call them main effects: hives
trouble swallowing or breathing
swelling of the mouth, lips, or face
throat tightness
hoarseness
skin rash
Other possible side effects include:
an altered or impaired sense of taste
diarrhea
increased blood pressure
muscle aches
abdominal pain
nausea
feeling generally unwell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.