Pentagram Says UFO/Alien Claims are Unfounded

Originally published at: Pentagram Says UFO/Alien Claims are Unfounded | Infostormer.com

The Pentagram is saying that whistleblower claims of UFOs being of alien origin are unfounded.

Pentagon states that the alien UFO claims of "whistleblower" David Grusch are unfounded and false.

Such claims "are largely the result of circular reporting by a small group repeating what they heard from others."

Exactly what I've been reporting.pic.twitter.com/T9y0LWo3G3

— Steven Greenstreet 🐷 (@MiddleOfMayhem) March 9, 2024

When they started putting out all of those low quality and retarded UFO videos, the vast majority of people said they were fake. The public didn’t buy into all the UFO shit that they and the Jewish media were suddenly trying to sell. They rightly assumed that if the government was suddenly shilling UFOs after trashing the concept for decades, it was some type of hoax operation.

Since they couldn’t get the public to buy into all this gibberish, it looks like they could be pulling the plug on it. This could obviously change though. They can always bring back this hoax since the attention span of the public is abysmally low. Most Americans generally can’t remember what happened days and weeks ago let alone months and years in the past.

There’s also all the shit going on with Israel and these Jewish wars that these Pentagram people are trying to sort out. They probably don’t have the cycles or resources to perpetuate this UFO bullshit any longer.

3 Likes

no, they have endless resources to fool The Goyim. They’re just moving on to the next hoax.

2 Likes

The fact that CIA man Tucker Carlson had been promoting UFO stories for the past few years makes me wonder if he received orders from Langley to do it. :thinking: But to his everlasting credit Carlson did offer a very interesting and compelling theory about the JFK assassination that linked it to the CIA, Gerald Ford, the failed Bay of Pigs invasion and the Watergate break-in. No other mainstream TV journalist that I know of has ever done that. A few weeks later he lost his top-rated weeknight show on FOX News.

1 Like

I think there is something to the UFO phenomenon. People around the world have described seeing mysterious lights and objects in the sky for many centuries. But they most likely are not alien spaceships from another solar system, the nearest ones being tens of trillions of miles away. I believe they are supernatural apparitions from another dimension.

1 Like

uFOs are indeed real.
Unidentified Farting Orifices tend to show up in tightly knit spaces where more than a handful of people are known to congregate. Such as Offices, moving vehicles, elevators, libraries, grocery store aisles , churches, and places of similar activity.
They are known to cause turmoil, often subtle, in the form of anxiety, embarrassment, accusations, sometimes Rage… some people puke when they detect one.
Agents Smully and Molder work for a special classified crew from the pentagon who are trying to get to the Bottom of the phenomenon. They say it’s a tough job and that “it stinks”… butt, they do feel the have enough clues to work with in determining the origin of UFO activity.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.