Pentagon Offers Retard-Tier Justifications for Syria Attack

Originally published at: Pentagon Offers Retard-Tier Justifications for Syria Attack | Infostormer.com

In case you missed it, here’s yesterday’s full Pentagon briefing where they try to justify why they attacked Syria. They trotted out this affirmative action Negroid and some General who looks like an extra out of Dr. Strangelove to parrot a bunch of retard-tier propaganda.

The entire briefing was them giving non-answers to questions. Specifically non-answers to questions about the evidence they had proving that Bashar Al-Assad used chemical weapons. They basically said that they couldn’t share the evidence because its classified intelligence material.

It’s the most insane nonsense imaginable. You don’t attack a country, let alone risk starting World War III without having concrete and irrefutable evidence to justify your actions. Then on top of it, they claim that anybody who has questions about this are Russian trolls or bots.

These people are a bunch of criminals who should be arrested and put in jail.

6 Likes

Where is the anti-war movement? All I get from people is the same parroted talking points, dead babies, chemical attack, and Assad is evil. Nobody asks questions anymore, they eat up what Fox News has to say without thinking critically on why this was done. No more wars in the Middle East. I don’t care if Assad is gassing babies or eating babies I don’t care no more war.

3 Likes

Back in the 2000s the leftists were at least anti-war and against big corporations. Now they don’t even stand for any of that. It’s just them going crazy about Trump while pushing retarded conspiracy theories.

4 Likes

Normally, launching an unprovoked air strike on a foreign capital would be considered, I don’t know, AN ACT OF WAR?

This act of criminal stupidity on Trump’s part shows just how badly the USSA has broken down. We have lost all legitimacy in the eyes of the world. No one respects or fears us any more, like they did when Richard Nixon was president. But I’m not too upset about it, because soon the world will be dominated by better, more responsible countries like Russia, Red China and Iran.

1 Like

So-called leftists today spend all their time whining about “white privilege”, whatever the hell that is!!

1 Like

Naturally their justification is as stupid as their “reason” for attacking in the first place.