Pelosi Backs Out of Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism

Originally published at: Pelosi Backs Out of Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism | Infostormer.com

It is really funny to see how the hardcore Marxist wing of the Democrat Party has backed Ilhan Omar on her very accurate comments about Israel and Jews with dual loyalty. She has garnered enough support where it has made it impossible for Nancy Pelosi to push a a straight vote condemning anti-Semitism. Instead, she’s been forced to change the resolution to a resolution opposing “hatred” in general.

Fox News:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi said Thursday that Democrats plan to hold a vote in the House on opposing all “forms of hatred,” after days of infighting within the caucus led to the revision of language in a resolution originally intended to condemn anti-Semitism.

But Pelosi, during a press conference, said the resolution won’t single out Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar, who provoked the outcry over comments seen as anti-Semitic.

“It’s not about her,” Pelosi said of Omar. “It’s about these forms of hatred.”

Text of the seven page resolution was released Thursday afternoon. It condemns anti-Semitism, anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as “hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States.”

The resolution doesn’t mention Omar by name, but it says “imputations of dual loyalty threaten American democracy and have no place in American political discourse.” Omar has been accused of spreading that stereotype about American Jews in her recent comments.

The resolution also references the 2017 white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, the 2015 murder of black congregants at a Charleston church and the 2018 murder of worshippers at a Pittsburgh synagogue.

This is quite the defeat for the Jews. Sure, the resolution includes a statement about anti-Semitism, but it doesn’t classify anti-Semitism as a special and unique form of hate.

But how do imputations of dual loyalty by Jews threaten American democracy? If anything dual loyalty of any kind is a threat to democracy. When you have a group of Jews who are more loyal to Israel than they are to America involved as deeply in the political process as they are, it is a valid concern that needs to be addressed.

But it’s really funny seeing how people like Omar are creating all sorts of chaos in the Democrat Party. Especially over a subject like Israel. I hope this continues and gets worse. The Democrats are really starting to cannibalize each other and it’s fun to watch.

6 Likes

The only reason the dingbat backed down is that she is afraid of being labeled a racist, anti-Muslim and losing her base and votes. If Omar was named John and white, the resolution would have been enacted. I hope Omar doubles and triples down because she is stating what everyone already knows. She just opened a can of worms the Jews wish were never opened.

7 Likes

I find this vastly amusing. Imagine someone actually naming the jew, hoisting them on their own petard, and splitting the democrats apart.

5 Likes

It happened with Labour’s birthing of the SDP in the UK in 1980! Sit back & enjoy the coming shit show.

4 Likes

I am waiting for someone who has condemned Rep. Omar’s remarks to actually deny the truth of what she said…

Still waiting…

5 Likes

just%20imagine

4 Likes

“all minorities”? All forms of hatred? Including white hatred? But no! Fucking old hag along with her Jew masters needs to drop dead NOW!

4 Likes

Jews must be losing their power. With all the media time spent on this issue they can not pass a SYMBOLISM VS SUBSTANCE resolution. Listening to the old Jew Senators whinning, and sniveling that somebody could question their authority to determine how things are done. First time in my lifetime I can remember Jews not getting their way.

3 Likes