Patriot Front Does March in Washington DC

Originally published at: Patriot Front Does March in Washington DC | Infostormer.com

Patriot Front did a march in Washington DC yesterday. There were around a few hundred people. They marched to the US Capitol in an event that appeared to go off without any major incidents.

🚨#BREAKING: A group called the Patriot Front are currently marching towards U.S. Capitol

📌#Washington l #DC

Currently approximately 150-200 individuals, identified as the "Patriot Front" and recognized as a right-wing organization, is advancing towards the United States… pic.twitter.com/whXU2GgCw8

— R A W S A L E R T S (@rawsalerts) May 13, 2023

There are lots of people saying that these guys are run by the FBI.

Patriot ‘Front’ marching in Washington D.C….

Totally not a Fed operation. 🙄🤡🌎pic.twitter.com/PuJjWNObaJ

— Red Voice Media (@redvoicenews) May 13, 2023

It is weird that they did this march at the same time that Biden did a speech rambling about WHITE supremacy etc.. but that doesn’t automatically mean that this is a fed-controlled group.

I have not seen sufficient evidence for me to say that these guys are controlled or have been infiltrated by the FBI. There are too many people making assumptions without proper evidence.

I have no problem calling out fake fed groups but I will only do so if I feel there is evidence to back it up. The last thing we want to do is falsely label people who might be trying to do something positive.

With that said, I don’t see the value in these marches, especially in a place like Washington DC. More bad than good can come of these events in this environment.

Only time will tell what is really going on with this group.

i disagree… the march will send a message to White America that there are like-minds who are also angry at the destruction of our country. I admire the hell out of these guys for protesting in corrupt DC knowing that they have targets on their backs. I assure you that gov snipers were on rooftops pointing rifles at them. This protest took guts. I also like the fact that they’re wearing white face coverings in stark contrast to the cowardly, ANTIFA scum.

With all the corruption in DC they risked everything to show the cowards and traitors what courage looks like. and that’s absolutely a net plus.

2 Likes

Anytime a bunch of White patriots does actual activism right away they’re called “feds” At least they’re doing something instead of just bitching and complaining. We need many more groups like PF.

2 Likes

You said it perfectly.

2 Likes

Government snipers? lol ok… All I’m saying is that there are far more pros than cons to marching in a place like Washington DC right now…

Snipers ABSOLUTELY. Here’s a local protest far from DC. I’d bet money that OBidenCo had snipers on the rooftops hoping for a reason to open-fire. https://www.sanjoseinside.com/news/sjpd-criticized-for-deploying-snipers-at-peaceful-protest/

Has anyone put together a white country by country list of evidence which groups are Feds, and which fed groups have links to groups we don’t have evidence against?

I saw a great video of Thomas Sewell confronting jew Avi Yemeni (rebel media) in Australia. It would be useful to have a background check on Thomas Sewell, and others, who appear to be standing up for us.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.