Paper Says Large Number of COVID Deaths Due to Ventilators

Originally published at: Paper Says Large Number of COVID Deaths Due to Ventilators | Infostormer.com

Remember during the virus hysteria when there was this mass rush to put people on ventilators? There’s a new paper out saying that a large number of alleged COVID deaths were actually due to the ventilator.

New paper in @jclinicalinvest suggests that a large number of COVID deaths may have been caused by mechanical ventilators and other hospital complications, not COVID itself.

This would explain the exceptionally high COVID mortality in e.g. Italy and NYC.https://t.co/8rTDuW2PcZ pic.twitter.com/yn0RQsBbET

— Kevin Bass PhD MS (@kevinnbass) May 12, 2023

The more that comes out about this hoax, the angrier I get about it.

There has to be some sort of accountability for all of this. It will come in this life or the next one for all those responsible. I’d prefer it come in this one and the next one, but that is out of my control.

When I pass away, I can at least say that I did my best to warn people that this was all bullshit. But can most people say that? They can’t and there were a significant number of people who went so far as to aggressively push the hoax and used it to attack and destroy others.

3 Likes

You did a sterling job warning others not to take the deadly jab or fall for the hoax. But you know the old saying . . . You can lead a dumbass to water, but you can’t make him think.

This confirms what some said at the very beginning that people were put on ventilators to kill them.

1 Like

They bribed the hospitals and psychopath doctors to put people with colds and the flu on these death-machines. All the cowardly republican “leaders” said N O T H I N G. They were afraid of Fauchi, -the psychopath runt- and the fake news Covid juggernaut.

The Covid hoax was the worst time to be alive in America. At the time I was deeply concerned that the moron TV masses would never figure it out and they’d start going door to door with The Death Jab and stop the unvaxed from buying food. THIS WAS THEIR PLAN… I was concerned about having to fight to my death over this insanity. I didn’t know if the local cops were going to arrest me for not following DeSantis’ shut-down mandate. It was a freaky time for those of us with commonsense.

I just led my unmasked life and rode my bicycle and wondered if i was going to be arrested. One day I went to a store with a “MASKS MANDATORY” sign. I screamed, “I HATE THIS FUCKING COUNTRY” . I thought that they wouldn’t let me buy food without the face diaper but I just walked in unmasked. I WAS THE ONLY ONE NOT WEARING THE MASK. the only person in my entire city not wearing the goddamned mask. what does that tell you about people…

2 Likes

This :point_up: is exactly how I felt

2 Likes

Guys, that is EXACTLY how I felt too. Where I live there was serious talk of health officials going door to door to force vaccinate or arrest people. I gave or threw away a bunch of stuff just in case I had to make a quick getaway. I was literally the only person within miles not wearing a mask. I thought for sure I would have to fight to keep from getting jabbed. People have completely forgotten about all that, like it never happened. The only thing that saved us was Russia invading the Ukraine.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.