Palestinians Surprise Israel With Major Attack From Gaza

Originally published at: Palestinians Surprise Israel With Major Attack From Gaza | Infostormer.com

A major surprise attack on Israel from the Gaza Strip took place this morning. Hamas soldiers fired thousands of rockets into Israel as numerous Palestinian fighters breached Israeli defenses. Some of the Palestinian fighters even used motorized hang gliders to bypass the Israeli security perimeter. They apparently attacked via land, air and sea under the cover of the rocket fire.

JUST IN – Israel’s defense minister has announced the Hamas militant group has started a war against Israel amid infiltrations from paragliders, sea, and ground.pic.twitter.com/mUiV88jioR

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) October 7, 2023

Hamas soldiers cross the border into southern Israel. Raw. pic.twitter.com/zUZfSQzkY5

— Citizen Free Press (@CitizenFreePres) October 7, 2023

This is arguably the most significant event in this region since the Yom Kippur War back in 1973.

Bibi has said that Israel is at war.

PRIME MINISTER NETANYAHU: "WE ARE AT WAR"

"We will respond to the enemy in a scope and scale never experienced before," says Netanyahu in an official statement pic.twitter.com/J9lRg4k1NT

— i24NEWS English (@i24NEWS_EN) October 7, 2023

There has been major fighting inside of Israeli towns and cities.

JUST IN – Israel's city Sderot has become a warzone, video show clashes between Israeli defense forces and Hamas militantspic.twitter.com/T456IUH3Br

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) October 7, 2023

WATCH: Residential areas across Israel have been under rocket barrage since morning. 'We are at war' – Israeli statementpic.twitter.com/tfVyXlv5Gc

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) October 7, 2023

BREAKING: 🇮🇱 Israel declares ‘State of war’ & mobilizes soldiers as 🇵🇸 Hamas enters Israel
pic.twitter.com/jg7i8m6X8I

— World of Statistics (@stats_feed) October 7, 2023

Palestine soldiers destroyed an Israel tank

Long Live Palestine 🇵🇸all lives matter
We Pray Palestine will win. In Sha Allah ، Don’t forget بے ایمان ہمیشہ کمزور ہوتا ہے I know war is not a solution, but world cannot see how long the Palestinian is suffering people are shouting… pic.twitter.com/ZLgM3tuSPg

— Sara Mir (@SaraMirGilgity) October 7, 2023

They’ve seized Jewish tanks and vehicles.

⚡️Palestinians seizing tanks and other vehicles at an IDF military site east of Gaza pic.twitter.com/0ylRKiReP3

— War Monitor (@WarMonitors) October 7, 2023

📹| Palestinian groups publish videos of themselves walking around the IDF base with many armed vehicles.#Israel #Palestine #Hamas pic.twitter.com/3CMqd4aSQn

— EHA News (@eha_news) October 7, 2023

Numerous Jews have reportedly been beaten and taken hostage. With some being taken back to Gaza.

Israeli woman taken alive into Gaza. pic.twitter.com/JsGOfVGCzp

— Hananya Naftali (@HananyaNaftali) October 7, 2023

Breaking Israel: #Jewish woman and children being savagely beaten by #Palastinians who are rampaging in Israel and attacking all Israelis on sight. Woman being dragged away to #Gazza by Palestinian men.#Israel_under_attack #PalestinianTerrorists pic.twitter.com/56j0vOvRyp

— Jim Ferguson (@JimFergusonUK) October 7, 2023

A number of Zionist soldiers were captured from inside their tanks.

We Are At War#حماس #طوفان_القدس #إسرائيل #Palestine #Palestinian #Israel #Gaza #Lebanon #AlAqsaFlood pic.twitter.com/9Wy4J28ZW4

— Adv AK Bhatti (@AdvAKBhatti) October 7, 2023

A significant number of Israelis have been injured or killed in the fighting.

The Fox News Jew is saying things are really bad for Israel.

🤔Fox News correspondent in Israel: “There are a lot of things that I can’t say right now for security reasons, but things are very, very bad in the Gaza Strip… The soldiers are doing what they can to hold the front.. one of the worst situations I have seen here » pic.twitter.com/LvRXF0zqDy

— Sprinter (@Sprinter99800) October 7, 2023

This is still a developing situation so there’s no telling where this is going to go from here, but it confirms my suspicions about the weakness of this criminal Zionist state. Israel has been dealing with all sorts of domestic political problems and have been more focused on those issues versus their enemies who surround them. At the same time, Jews have been spitting on Christians, abusing Palestinians and committing a variety of atrocities.

Israel has few if any friends around the world. The United States government is the only major power that really supports them and that’s only because the US government has been subverted by Jews. Any other friendly relations they have with other countries have mostly been due to coercion, threats and blackmail.

The world is mostly celebrating this attack against this evil Zionist enterprise. We’ll just have to see how this all unfolds.

8 Likes

I wonder if Israelis will spit on U.S. soldiers sent to help bail out Israel?

6 Likes

This was such a courageous and just attack, it almost brings tears to my eyes. Clearly “God” is on the side of the downtrodden.

I wonder what the palestinians did to disable that tank? clearly if a lightly armed freedom militia can destroy a modern tank they’re old war technology that won’t work on a modern battlefield.

The taking of hostages is important because this will get their grievances heard around the world. no doubt there’s a lot of Palestinians who’ve had loved-ones (including children) murdered by the vicious Jews and want badly to torture them to death.

The Jews who moved to his part of the world have utter contempt and hatred for Palestinians. Now it’s payback time…

someone post what Trumpstein says about this. as we all know, Trump is a YUGE supporter of the vicious Jews and and even YUGER shill for Israel. I’m sure he’s flapping his fat face about how we all have to “love Israel more”.

6 Likes

You don’t need an army to defeat an army. You use the tactics of hit and run and keep doing it. I hope more fighters join in and defeat little Satan (Israel). Maybe Iran and Syria will join in.

4 Likes

Here you go.

4 Likes

it boggles my mind that some people here are going to vote for this fat, zio-scum, Trump.

4 Likes

That was just one, he had another one about how great of a friend to Israel he is and if he was in office this wouldn’t have happened.

4 Likes

Trump turns my fucking stomach. and just what would Trumpstein have done to stop this just attack on the vicious Jews? Trump sees everything as a political talking point like he did with Covid. He thought that everyone would see him as a savior of humanity. I hate that motherfucker.

4 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I didn’t like him in 2016 when everyone was praising him as the next god emperor and savior. I knew he was a blowhard back then.

3 Likes

Notice all the pos puppet politicians keep using the term, “defend with overwhelming force”. This means, murdering and displacing Palestinian civilians with US supplied arms.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you, the sight of those squealing jewesses being taken away by Muslim freedom fighters brought tears to my eyes and filled me with a sense of hope that maybe evil can be defeated after all.

5 Likes

for too long the vicious jews have relied upon the evil USA to bail them out. If Iran is backing Hamas with weapons that means that Russia was part of this warranted attack on The Jews. China too! They chose this moment because the corrupt USA and evil NATO are low on arms because of the Ukraine war. Something tells me that the palestinians have some high-tech weapons to shoot-down the US supplied fighter jets and blow-up their tanks. I’m very very excited about this because it’s the best chance to end Israel once and for all. I wish I could send hamas some care packages.

2 Likes

3 Likes

the good and brave Palestinian fighters know that the vicious Jews will come at them full-force so this means that they’re well prepared to destroy their tanks and planes. certainly they learned from the last war where the corrupt USA saved the Jews with tanks and air power. It will be a glorious sight to see Jew tanks and jets getting incinerated.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.