Overstock CEO Resigns and Claims Was Part of Russia Kookspiracy

Originally published at: Overstock CEO Resigns and Claims Was Part of Russia Kookspiracy | Infostormer.com

Now this is some weird ass shit that just came out of nowhere.

The CEO of Overstock Patrick Bryne resigned and was on television yesterday claiming that he played a role in the Russia kookspiracy. He is saying that he was hired by the FBI to bring down Donald Trump by starting a relationship with the alleged Russian agent Maria Butina. But he doesn’t explain why he was approached to do these things.

Fox News:

Overstock founder and CEO Patrick Byrne, who resigned Thursday amid ties to a government probe related to the 2016 election, claimed he received “fishy” orders from former FBI official Peter Strzok.

Byrne said Thursday on “The Story” he’d helped the federal government with investigations twice in the past, including to “help them take down people on Wall Street.”

Several years after Byrne’s last contact with the government, he said FBI officials reached out to him in 2016.

“I was given some fishy orders and I carried them out in 2015-2016, thinking I was conducting law enforcement,” he said.

He claimed people who he characterized as “the Men in Black” came to him and asked him “for this third favor.”

Byrne clarified to host Martha MacCallum that FBI rank-and-file were “barely involved” in what he alleged transpired.

“It’s all the top [people],” he said.

“I didn’t know who sent the orders, but I did them. Last summer, watching television and some congressional hearings, I figured out where these orders came from. They came from a guy named Peter Strzok.” Byrne also named other individuals, with MacCallum reminding him those officials or former officials worked at the FBI.

Strzok was removed from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation over anti- Trump text messages he traded with his mistress, Lisa Page. He was fired from the FBI in August of 2018.

MacCallum asked Byrne what Strzok purportedly asked him to do. Byrne did not describe specific actions he was allegedly told to take, but characterized them as “political espionage.”

The former CEO added that he began a relationship with Maria Butina, a Russian national currently serving prison time in the U.S. for failing to register as a foreign agent.

Byrne said that all of the purported information he gleaned from his experiences ultimately landed in the hands of Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, who has been conducting an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe at the behest of Attorney General William Barr.

Last month, Byrne disclosed he was involved in an FBI probe into the Russia investigation and admitted to having a relationship with Butina. In an Aug.12 statement, he said it was the third time in his life that he “helped the Men in Black: the first was when my friend [former NBA player] Brian Williams was murdered, and the second was when I helped the M.I.B. shake up Wall Street a decade ago.”

I honestly don’t know what to make of this. His television appearances just seem so faked and contrived. And what’s weird is how long they interviewed him. He was on Fox News for over 20 minutes.

He was also interviewed for over 15 minutes on Fox Business and even started crying when the subject of the Walmart mass shooting came up.

And then he did over a half an hour on CNN with Chris Cuomo aka Fredo.

So why would both Fox News and CNN give this guy all this air time? Especially when you consider that this could be the ramblings of a man who simply went insane.

This is obviously a very strange situation and I’d take anything this guy is saying with tremendous skepticism.

4 Likes

Maybe this guy had to resign as CEO because he’s having a nervous breakdown? It doesn’t sound like he’s playing with a full deck.

4 Likes

Byrne is a Gaelic name that stems from O’Broin…
Why are all these liberal leftist micks such cucks and mentally ill lunatics?

All of that is just smokescreen and a political stunt.

1 Like

yeah, there are always several layers to what is really happening in any story in the judenpresse…its total clown world deception.

1 Like

instead of flushing his pills, his mammy should have flushed the condom filled with baby batter that created this traitor down the toilet

1 Like

Fuck the CEO guy who sells crappy Chinese goods he deserves to be sawn in half upside down.

1 Like