Orange Man to Leave Around 500 Troops in Syria

Originally published at: Orange Man to Leave Around 500 Troops in Syria | Infostormer.com

What happened to withdrawing the military from Syria? Why the fuck do we need 500 or whatever troops in Syria to guard oil fields or counter a defeated caliphate?

AP:

The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff says about 500 or 600 U.S. troops will remain in Syria to counter Islamic State fighters.

President Donald Trump recently approved an expanded military mission to secure oil fields across eastern Syria. His decision locked hundreds of U.S. troops into a more complicated presence in Syria despite his pledge to bring them home.

Gen. Mark Milley tells ABC’s “This Week” that pressure must be maintained on ISIS fighters still in the region.

If there’s this strong desire to use military force somewhere, use military force in Mexico. Bomb the shit out of the drug cartels who killed that Mormon family. This endless deployment of military forces in the Middle East and around the world is ridiculous. This is not an America First agenda, this is an Israel First agenda.

And yeah, it could be worse I guess. At least the orange man didn’t launch military action against Turkey to defend the Kurds. But even still, there is zero reason for American military forces to be there other than to benefit Israel.

3 Likes

Gee, I wonder who is getting the oil that the US Goyim Forces are stealing from the people of Syria?

That is why I don’t get into Veteran’s Day - here are these asshole US troops guarding Syria’s oil fields from being returned to Syria- how would these guys feel if China or somebody seized the oil fields of TX or West Virginia or whatever states they are from and sent that oil back to China or elsewhere.

As long as our troops are there we have a chance to have our soldiers attacked, which would start another war. Oil or not war is more profitable.