Orange Man Says He's Watching Google Very Closely!

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/orange-man-says-hes-watching-google-very-closely/

Great news everybody. The orange man is watching Google very closely!

.@sundarpichai of Google was in the Oval Office working very hard to explain how much he liked me, what a great job the Administration is doing, that Google was not involved with China’s military, that they didn’t help Crooked Hillary over me in the 2016 Election, & that they…

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 6, 2019

… are NOT planning to illegally subvert the 2020 Election despite all that has been said to the contrary. It all sounded good until I watched Kevin Cernekee, a Google engineer, say terrible things about what they did in 2016 and that they want to “Make sure that Trump losses…

…in 2020.” Lou Dobbs stated that this is a fraud on the American public. @peterschweizer stated with certainty that they suppressed negative stories on Hillary Clinton, and boosted negative stories on Donald Trump. All very illegal. We are watching Google very closely!

In other words, he’s going to send out lots of angry tweets while not doing anything substantive about Google’s role in Internet censorship and election meddling.

I hope orange man proves me wrong, but at this point I’m extremely pessimistic. He’ll probably still be tweeting about this problem while everybody is forced on to Tor.

10 Likes

TRUMP%20PENCE%20IMMIGRATION

7 Likes

Is there an actual tally of what Thron Thrump promised to do on the campaign trail and what he has actually accomplished? It has to be close to 0

9 Likes

There’s this, which you’ve probably already seen.

https://dailystormer.name/poll-what-is-president-trumps-greatest-maga-achievement-so-far/

4 Likes

At least the man said on Twitter he’s “watching google very closely”: that’s better than doing truly nothing at all, at least. Yet if he doesn’t do anything serious about guulag, at the end they will continue messing up with the elections and showing misinformation what will make Trump lose the next presidential elections besides people losing the faith on Trump being the politician he said he was going to be since the start of his campaign back then in 2016.

2 Likes

I would prefer something a bit more substantial. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

First poll I’ve seen in some time which requires honest thought into its question and answers before responding.

2 Likes

Yes, I did see that.

2 Likes

There’s no doubt that him tweeting about it is better than him not tweeting about it.

We just need to pressure Trump to do something substantive. I don’t know if he will or not but that’s all we can do at this point.

3 Likes

Trump’s better than Clinton, but don’t buy anything that dude’s selling. He isn’t there for whites, he’s there for the Trump Brand, a brand completely dependent on approval from the kosher councils of ZOG.

Trump loves Jews more than he loves you.

3 Likes

Besides messing with the Chinese it seems that Trump’s presidency mirrors Bill Clinton’s in almost every aspect.

1 Like

What the Israelis didn’t steal or steal and give to the Oriental Hans, the Han stole it themselves, without any reciprocal or punishing response, or bought it from Clinton.

Or so my grandpa says.