Orange Man Booed During World Series Appearance

Originally published at: Orange Man Booed During World Series Appearance | Infostormer.com

The orange man attended the World Series game between the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals in Washington DC last night. He was booed by the hateful fans who dislike him because of his orange skin.

TRUMP BOOED: President @realDonaldTrump was greeted with boos when he was introduced at Game 5 of the #WorldSeries on Sunday. MORE: https://t.co/lxezGQFLmI

(Video: Dante Verme) pic.twitter.com/MVwS2QljyG

— FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) October 28, 2019

I think these people are all disrespectful bigots. Just because our sitting President has orange skin doesn’t give them the right to hate on him like that. They really need to come to grips with their racist hate and re-evaluate what they are doing with their lives.

The office of the presidency deserves respect, regardless of if a man with orange skin is the current office holder.

5 Likes

Can you imagine if some people did this to Obama! There would be screams of racism and film of the fans would be sent directly to the FBI.

9 Likes

Well yeah, they’d be saying that everyone was racist and hated his black skin.

6 Likes

So Trump gets booed by a bunch of DC kikes and faggot deep state bureaucrats.
I’m shocked.

5 Likes

I think you’re correct about this. This was probably a social gathering for them and the tickets purchased far in advance. Most of them probably don’t know what a baseball looks like and when they learned Trump would be there, saw it as an opportunity to act out.