On present course, the Hawaiian Islands will be the next Easter Island

2 Likes

sure… they want to turn Maui into an elite hideaway surrounded by heavily armed guards to protect themselves from the wrath of the people.

2 Likes

Yes, that seems to be the evolving plan. I’ve been watching the rest of the globe not realizing that this kike nest is being set up in my very home state. FUCK.
I’m most likely leaving within 12 months anyway - it’s too crowded and mongrelized. I moved here long ago for outdoor individual sports. At this point, it’s an entire day just to get a few hours in of something enjoyable. The traffic, crime, and degeneracy makes nothing worth the time. I’m slowly making my plans to bail out of here.

1 Like

I want to leave the USA entirely but the tropical safe havens are few and far between. I have been thinking about Baja Mexico. There’s a Gringo enclave at the base. Jesse Ventura lives there. It’s a spectacular unspoiled land with migrating whales.

ZB, Cabo is a shit hole. I grew up in Southern California and have traveled all of Baja many times. One of my friends married a Mexican woman and lives in Cabo. He loves fishing, surfing, and pussy of most races. Clearly, he is not one of us.
In almost any confrontation, he is forced to bow down because the cops take the Mexican’s side. He makes many payoffs to remain in good favor. To me, the place is only good to visit.
Have a look at Samoa (formerly Western Samoa). The climate is excellent, and it is an independent nation. The soil and water are great, and the seafood is plentiful. There are of course many low IQ race members there, but we are kings there. I have clients there, and I’m also considering that location.

1 Like

I was wondering about exactly what you touched on. Mexico is more corrupt than the USA. doing a search for Samoa now. THANKS

1 Like

If you are interested, I can get you into that resort for a cheap stay. Any woman you bring along will love it. Here’s the link:
https://cbcsamoa.com/

1 Like

it’s going to be a few years before I can get out of here but thanks. checking out the link.

1 Like