Olaf Scholz Cries About Russia Shutting Off Gas to Germany

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/olaf-scholz-cries-about-russia-shutting-off-gas-to-germany/

Germany sanctioned Russia first over the Jewish Ukraine war fiasco and now Olaf Scholz is crying about the Russians shutting off their gas. He’s literally telling Germans that they should blame Russia for high energy prices. What’s laughable is how he is claiming this was necessary to defend Europe from imperialism when the European Union and NATO has literally done imperialism against Russia for decades.

RT:

Germans should blame Moscow and not Berlin for high energy prices, Chancellor Olaf Scholz said in an interview published on Friday. He claimed the embargo against Russia was necessary for defending Europe from “imperialism.”

Speaking with Die Tageszeitung, Scholz defended his government’s policy of unequivocal support for Ukraine.

“It’s about defending Europe’s peace order. Russia is waging an imperialist war and must not win,” he told the outlet. “Second: Russia stopped its gas deliveries, not us.”

Russia’s Gazprom delivered natural gas to Germany both via Ukraine – upholding the existing transit contracts – and via the Nord Stream pipeline, built under the Baltic Sea. Under pressure from the US, Germany blocked the certification of Nord Stream 2 in November 2021 – months before the Ukraine conflict escalated.

Olaf also failed to bring up the fact that the Nord Stream pipes were obviously blown up the United States and actors tied to the US. This was a major infrastructure system that allowed Russia to supply gas to Europe.

Olaf is a big lying douche. He should apologize to the German people for being such a lying douche. If he had any sense, he would try to repair ties with Russia but he obviously doesn’t give a shit about the German people. He’s just another feckless ZOG shill and puppet.

5 Likes

These Zio puppets make me sick…

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

― Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, For My Legionaries

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.