Obama's Personal Chef Found Dead in Pond by Obama's Home

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/obamas-personal-chef-found-dead-in-pond-by-obamas-home/

Barack Obama’s personal chef was suspiciously found dead in a pond near Obama’s home. He was reportedly paddle boarding?

🚨 A former White House chef found dead after going missing while paddle boarding near the multi-million dollar waterfront home of Barack Obama https://t.co/XICNex0DjE

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) July 25, 2023

Even though blacks are not good swimmers, this black chef was an exception. He posted videos of himself swimming on his Instagram page.

Obama’s chef who drowned while paddleboarding in a 8 ft deep pond by Obama’s home was a decent swimmer. This is from his IG: pic.twitter.com/4MjrHZ866H

— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) July 25, 2023

This is very strange. It also isn’t the first time a former White House chef has died in a drowning incident.

2015: Former White House chef for Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush drowned in a New Mexico mountain stream, and his death was ruled an accident

2023: Former White House chef for Obama died during an accident on a paddle boarding trip near the Obamas' Massachusetts home

— Insider Paper (@TheInsiderPaper) July 25, 2023

Very weird stuff.

It is possible that this guy was a homosexual and saw Michelle Obama’s dick. Something may have happened that compelled them to kill him with some sort of staged accident.

I am just speculating of course, but there is no reason for me to believe whatever it is they are saying about his death. These people lie about everything and this story is strange enough to raise all sorts of questions.

8 Likes

Apparently the latest drowning victim took swimming lessons in 2019 - apparently didn’t help.

Niggers can’t swim, no matter how many lessons are given to them for free (as they’re demanding of a local swimming pool in So Cal).

4 Likes

change “possible” to “likely”… The chef was likely putting cream in Obama’s buns while Michelle greased his griddle.

Doesn’t anyone find it odd that Obama can afford these huge mansions on some of the most prized real estate in The World? What is an ex-president’s pension?

6 Likes

It could be that Obama and the chef were making Michelle sandwiches in the kitchen. A love triangle?

Maybe he stepped into a room he shouldn’t have noticed?

The video of him swimming is at a public pool, where there are lots of people and lifeguards, so he probably felt comfortable. I know for a fact that blacks completely lose their shit and go crazy in difficult situations, so he may have just freaked out when he fell of his boogie board.

5 Likes

Obama has mansions in Washington DC (two), Chicago and Hawaii. All worth tens of millions.

Media won’t question this, of course.

Ditto for Biden - who owns six luxury, multi-million dollars mansions FAR out of the reach of his salary as a senator, VP or President.

7 Likes

You can only stay afloat so long with a head filled with concrete.

6 Likes

When i was a kid i tried to instigate niggers to jump into the deep end of the swimming pool.

5 Likes

This is highly suspicious. There was a woman, can’t remember her name, who did something to legitimize Obama’s phony birth certificate and I believe she drowned too.

With the Clintons, you commit suicide. With Obama, you drown.

5 Likes

Lover’s Spat?

The mystery of the death of Tafari Campbell, Barack Obama’s friend and personal chef, continues to deepen as the former president showed up to golf on Friday at the members-only Vineyards Club with a black eye and sporting a bandaged hand.

Barack Obama hit the links while former First Lady Michele Obama played tennis elsewhere on the property. The photos clearly show a bruise or ‘black eye’ under Barack’s left eye as well as bandaged hand. It is known that the former president has wrapped his hand to play golf before, thus allaying some mystery.

The photos of the former president nonetheless fueled speculation about his whereabouts at the time of Campbell’s death.

3 Likes

When Obama took office I wasn’t happy but I didn’t think that he was a psychopath. Now I KNOW that he’s a psychopath. The pos won with voter fraud too.

2 Likes

Probably the bruises on his fingers match the bruises on the chefs anus. The black eye is when Michelle found out.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.