NYC McDonald's Axe Man Released Without Bail

Originally published at: NYC McDonald’s Axe Man Released Without Bail | Infostormer.com

The marginalized person of color who smashed up a McDonald’s with an axe has been released without bail.

Madman seen smashing NYC McDonald's with an ax released without bail https://t.co/ZBshbAYUMp pic.twitter.com/2cCjQfBqYN

— New York Post (@nypost) September 18, 2022

Here’s the clip if you didn’t see it earlier. It’s some crazy shit. He was threatening all sorts of violence against people.

Another day in nyc pic.twitter.com/OCOPIkIzuO

— World Latin Honey (@WorldLatinHoney) September 17, 2022

I don’t think anybody is remotely surprised that he was let out without bail. It’s actually somewhat shocking that he was even arrested at all.

There is basically a total breakdown of law and order in American cities. These blacks are allowed to do all sorts of violence, destroy property etc.. and hardly anything happens to them. Meanwhile you see WHITE people getting the book thrown at them over trivial infractions.

Society is becoming more and more unglued. You should avoid the cities as much as possible and if you have to be in one of these dangerous cities you should carry some sort of security. Whatever the law allegedly is should be of no concern to you. I mean, it was technically illegal for this axe-wielding black lunatic to do what he did and he’s still free.

![|1050x700](upload://A3vcAm7NX7qEsOt7ivmyhUjaF8f.jpeg)

There is no law any more. The only law that exists in these places is the law of the jungle.

I kinda like the, Black Axe . He stopped fighting with the candy-ass Mid-Eastern guy and decided to just look away and take his punches without flinching. LOL… that was gold… compare this to your average legally armed coward who opens-fire at the drop of a hat, pretending that he “feared for his life”. This just happened in Florida where a drunk, unarmed college kid got into a strangers car and was SHOT DEAD…

I can guarantee that this Black dude wouldn’t have started bashing him with his axe but probably would have just said: "WTF you doin mofo, you in da wong cahh!

I don’t know what started the fight but this Black dude could have chopped the guy to pieces but instead was just happy making him grovel.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.