North Korea Warns Biden Over Hostile Statements

Originally published at: North Korea Warns Biden Over Hostile Statements | Infostormer.com

Joe Biden and the Jews that control his strings are not content with behaving aggressively to just major powers like Russia and China. Biden has also issued provocative statements towards North Korea and this has prompted North Korea to respond by telling Biden that he will face a very grave situation.

North Korea warned that the U.S. will face "a very grave situation" and alleged President Biden made a "big blunder" by calling it a security threat. The U.S. recently wrapped up a review of North Korea policy. (Replaces earlier tweet to add quote marks.) https://t.co/xgm580O8qJ

— The Associated Press (@AP) May 2, 2021

North Korea vows to respond to Biden’s ‘hostile policy,’ report says https://t.co/M6GKP6BHM4

— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 2, 2021

I guess the Jews think they can wage a war against all these countries simultaneously with a military machine that is run increasingly by women, faggots and non-Whites. A military machine that relies totally on the US Dollar, a currency which is being inflated into oblivion.

It’s literal insanity.

What’s the reason for this level of aggression towards North Korea? It’s not even explained because they no longer have any excuse to justify it.

In the past they would say that North Korea is evil because there’s no freedom there or whatever. Well, they definitely can’t make that argument now because there is objectively far more freedom in China and North Korea than there is in the United States. Just look at all this gay ass virus hoax lockdown shit. People in America are being regularly punished and persecuted for their political beliefs.

This whole idea that America is fighting for freedom around the world has been exposed as a crazy and stupid lie. You’d have to be a drooling, low IQ retard to believe this fantasy at this point.

7 Likes

“I guess the Jews think they can wage a war against all these countries simultaneously with a military machine that is run increasingly by women, faggots and non-Whites.”

Ya, don’t forget the soy bred gender retarded “chicks with dicks” or “dudes with boobs”

2 Likes

And religious beliefs. Christians for Truth & Life Site News cover these stories on a daily basis.

Regardless of your beliefs they cover much news that is blacked out by the MSM.

3 Likes

Yeah trannies are another wonderful feature of today’s “woke” military.

3 Likes

I support anybody exposing the jewish problem regardless of what their religious affiliation is. There is also no denying that jews are waging a war on Christianity. They have been waging this war since they killed Jesus 2,000+ years ago.

4 Likes

Well I’m no religious fan considering these 2000 years old jew fabricated fairy tales of flying wizards, water walkings, people turning to salt, a 600 yr old guy and his boat that saved every living species on the planet (c’mon man, are you a junkie, lol) curing the blind and water to wine tricks, lol, but if I were I’d believe ol Addy, and bless his soul, was sent by this imaginary flying skywizard to exterminate the murderous parasitic jew for killing his imaginary son. Sounds like a fun story anyways.

2 Likes

These Jews do everything in their power to weaken and cripple the military, yet still wish to use it to subjugate everyone to their will.

2 Likes

As Mark Twain said, faith is believing what you know ain’t true.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.