Nike Offers Colored Niggers 75 Percent Off Their Products

Originally published at: Nike Offers Colored Niggers 75 Percent Off Their Products | Infostormer.com

In honor of Colin Kaepernick’s stand against White supremacy and Neo-Nazi police officers, Nike is offering colored niggers 75 percent off of their products. Check out these coupons.

There are however discredited websites like Snopes that are spreading wild conspiracy theories about this being some type of elaborate troll. They even talk about some website known as 4chan. None of this is true as these are definitely real coupons good for discounts on Nike products. In fact, it doesn’t get much more real than this folks.

This conspiracy theory is even being spread by disreputable individuals on Twitter like this asshole below.

People spreading this conspiracy theory are obviously racist. They’re trying to prevent blacks from getting discounts on high quality Nike shoe products. Such actions are definitely not okay and show an irrational hatred of skin color.

4 Likes

Nice to see another large multi-national corporation atone for their racist, colonial treatment of poor downtrodden black youth in the past by giving them free or discounted products, so they can spend their meager earnings on schools.

In this manner, they can keep the proud tradition of brain surgeon’s, hydro-melonists, and pyramid pilots going strong, Making Wakanda Great Again, one gibmedat at a time.

8 Likes

I hope the QR code spells out “nigger”

8 Likes

is this real???

5 Likes

The jews and shitlibs are being mocked in the most hilarious and ingenious of ways and there’s nothing they can do about it!:smile_cat:

7 Likes

Between that bloodthirsty xenophobe Sam Hyde,and The Hacker Known as 4Chan,the poor niggers are caught in the jaws of a vise.

4 Likes

i said “nigger” in front of this woman’s dip-shit, white-bread daughter and she went fucking ape. “MY GRANDFATHER WAS BLACK…!” ( by contrast, blacks with white blood hate white people…) i’d like for her to go down to her local Nike store and try to get her discount. she can then scream at them all day about how black she is but it ain’t gunna ‘git-er a dizcont…’

4 Likes

I really don’t give a shit about NIKE, the NFL or any of this nonsense in general. Just getting ready for the day when it all comes to an end & I’m sure you know what I mean. That’s when the fun really begins & apologies are going to be as worthless as Federal Reserve Notes.

4 Likes