Niggers Need to be Kept Away From Our Elderly

Originally published at: Niggers Need to be Kept Away From Our Elderly | Infostormer.com

If you have an elderly family member and you put trust in a nursing home that employs niggers to take care of them, you are out of your mind.

Niggers are violent low IQ savages and they will subject your beloved family member to sadistic abuse.

The black man who enjoys filming himself beating up elderly white people in the nursing home has been arrested. Don’t expect a #CNNTownHall about it or any celebrities to denounce the scum though. pic.twitter.com/tF5TzOddPg

— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) May 22, 2020

Tucker Carlson On Shocking Abuse In Nursing Homes

"The monster throwing those punches is 20 years old, the helpless resident he is smashing in the face is 75…the video wound up on social media…people saw it and called police. They arrested him, he's in jail tonight." pic.twitter.com/Np8rELLhxu

— The Columbia Bugle 🇺🇸 (@ColumbiaBugle) May 23, 2020

Another horrifying instance of elder abuse in Michigan.

Two nurses repeatedly threw an elderly man onto his bed, while also mocking him.

One of the nurses says “I love how you throw him, I used to throw people like that.” pic.twitter.com/5jmFKi1WYF

— Catholic Groyper (@GroyperCath) May 23, 2020

Black male nursing home worker beats the fuck out of frail old man pic.twitter.com/yMTu0p5DFU

— Hotep Albania (@HotepAlbania) May 21, 2020

I was glad to see that Donald Trump tweeted about one of these incidents. It helped shine more light on what these animals do to our elderly in these nursing homes.

Is this even possible to believe? Can this be for real? Where is this nursing home, how is the victim doing?

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 22, 2020

Niggers have no business taking care of our old people. It’s insane that we have a situation where these beasts have been entrusted with this responsibility.

Any nigger that abuses our elderly as shown in the above videos deserve to be hung by their neck until they’re dead. If we employed that sort of punishment on the niggers that did this shit, I can guarantee you there’d be far less of these uppity niggers doing this sort of thing.

It wasn’t too long ago when this sort of punishment was the norm. And it proved to be very effective. It certainly kept these niggers in check.

![|910x512](upload://6sqt37f5jQu4nhIUFsWjbKUUSLk.jpeg)

I fully endorse bringing back this sort of punishment. And if you don’t agree with my view, I really don’t give a shit.

3 Likes

The nursing home is owned by pajeets and they are not being mentioned in the press. Meanwhile, Trump posted a puny tweet that went nowhere.
In a sane society, there would be outrage.

3 Likes

If this was a 20 year old white man abusing a 75 year old black man, there would rioting in the streets, and the MSM would jump on this like fly’s on shit. I think this nigger deserves to be hung.

4 Likes

I heard the grammatically correct term is “hanged”.

3 Likes

Grammar Nazis unite!!

1 Like

I was curious about this…

1 Like

Sorry, but “hanged” is wrong also. I should have said, He should hang for what he did to this old man. Thanks for your annoying, and also wrong correction. In other news, do you have any opinions on watching this nigger beat up on a 75 year old white man? You seemed more concerned with my proper use of grammar then the pain this poor man endured at the hands of this monkey beast.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.