Nigger on "The View" Says Solar Eclipse Caused by Climate Change

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/nigger-on-the-view-says-solar-eclipse-caused-by-climate-change/

This dumb nigger on “The View” named Sunny Hostin claimed that Monday’s solar eclipse was caused by climate change which in of itself is a hoax and a lie.

NEW – Co-host of an ABC show blamed Monday's solar eclipse and Friday's earthquake in New Jersey on "climate change."https://t.co/4au4oidyX6

— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) April 9, 2024

The Hosts on The View think the Solar Eclipse is caused by Climate Change

pic.twitter.com/mnf3VZc5Eg

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 8, 2024

Tell me this nigger, how come there were solar eclipses before Jesus Christ was born? Care to explain that? There were no fuel emissions 2,000+ years ago which is allegedly the main cause of this fake climate change problem. Are you going to tell me that 2,000 years ago the cows had really explosive farts? What is your explanation for this?

Seriously, how can you be this fucking retarded?

Oh that’s right, you are a nigger. I shouldn’t have even asked the question. It’s ridiculous that I even have to write articles about this but I am forced to do so because Jews shove dumb niggers like this down our throats and demand we take them seriously.

5 Likes

I never say “climate change” because that’s what they want. They renamed it from “Global Warming” because THEY WERE WRONG but with “Climate Change” they’re always right.

Did the genius Negroid explain how a tiny fraction of .04% on Earth changes the orbit of our moon?

Let them be stupid because maybe then the dumbass TV Normies will eventually figure out that they’re being played.

3 Likes

NObody watches “The View” for any actual reality-based views on anything. Only for confirmation of left wing narratives, which they get all their views from on things. It is a Rear-View— back into the Stone Age. Uhhh, make that The Porcelain Age.

3 Likes

As soon as I seen the name I just laughed, that dumb ass has the IQ of a watermelon.

2 Likes

Just proving how truly dumb niggers really are.

Reminds me of that nigger Rep, Hank Johnson that said Guam was going to flip over if a military base with too many people were on one side:

“My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,”

Or that profoundly dumb she-boon Rep. Shiela Jackson-Lee who asked:

… if the Pathfinder succeeded in taking pictures of the American flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969 .

Compare that to when VP Dan Qualye spelled “potatoes” wrong - ALL fucking hell broke lose and we never heard the end of it for years.

5 Likes

Someone should claim that THE VIEW is a result of climate change.
And that it would be better for the environment if the show was taken off the air indefinitely .
I mean, it wouldn’t exactly be a lie.
Especially the part about things being better if the show was taken off the air.

2 Likes

I immediately thought of the congressman and his fears about Guam. :rofl:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.